After two whole weeks Tiger II ordered me to have sex with a man on video but I refused. He said: "You cannot refuse. You must do this for me." He ordered someone to inject me with drugs. Then I could no longer refuse because I had no control.

I had to do what they wanted which was to be filmed having sex with Khmer men, Vietnamese men and Japanese men , White men , Black men , and even females.

During this time, I also had to have sex with Tiger II and members of his gang. This torture continued for 20 days and they subdued me with drugs. I was hopeless and thought: The world is so big with many girls and women, why has this problem happened to me?

Tiger II ordered me to sell drugs from 9:00pm to 11:00pm and then sell my body from 11:00pm to 4:00am. I was ordered to steal, pickpocket, and cheat my customers by taking their money and motorbikes.

They expected me to make $200 to $300 per night; if I did not, they punished me by stripping and beating me with a stick until I fainted, electrocuting me, cutting me and pouring salt water on the cuts, and placing my hands into a bamboo press for up to 20 minutes.

I received these punishments several times and still have the scars. To numb the pain, I began taking more drugs, like yama and acetima-mint, which made me feel invincible and unafraid. Tiger II and his gang watched me carefully and punished me for anything I did wrong.

They forced me to sleep with as many as 50 customers a day. Tiger II said I was his money maker , his prize possession and he would never let me go .

I had to give Tiger II all my money, but I secretly hid $5 from each customer. Most of the customers thought I was dirty. If I tried to confide in them about Tiger II, they accused me of lying .

Getting knocked out of my thoughts it was Saje . I finally came out the bathroom walking right pass her going to take a seat to eat my breakfast .

Walking into the diner room only to see Saje friend slobbing her boyfriend down .

Saje came back into the room and took a seat next to me , she cleared her throat .

After they were done tongue fucking each other , the guy looking like he had a confused look , I looked at Saje and we started laughing at his face expression.

" Sortez-le de ma putain de visage comme ça " I rolled my eyes getting annoyed . ( get him out my fucking face like this )

They were looking at us as we talked in French , because I wasn't trying to be mean .

" Juste chill oit ok, il ne savait pas que j'avais un jumeau avant. "( Just chill oit okay , he never knew I had a twin before . )
Saje mentally rolled her eyes at me , I felt it .

I honestly want to fuck her up right now , she better check who the she talkin too and get him out my fucking face .

" GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE , DANG! " I finally snapped ..

I got up going back into Saje room getting an outfit , I was leaving considering the fact I don't fuck with Andre any more , only for me and my sisters safety .

Putting on my clothes and grabbing my purse and phone , I was leaving to go get my hair color back dyed to blonde and my curls back .

I have this state of mind that I needa do what's right for Solange and no one else

I have this state of mind that I needa do what's right for Solange and no one else .

Walking into the room was Saje

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU !" she yelled out .

I scoffed rolling my eyes putting lotion on my legs.

" So you fucking deaf now ? cat for your fuckin'tongue ?" she got in my face .

I always hated when people talk to me like that , like I don't know shit .. like I'm a dumb girl .

All I know lil 'sus better calm down she pressing my buttons before I pop .

" My whole life is so fucked up , why does this have to happen to me " she was ranting on and on about all the mistakes God made in her life , saying I was a mistake also .

" How fucking self centered can yo' selfish ass be ? Huh ? Do you only care about your fucking self? We're you the one sold like your life never matter! I know I don't know you very well but you don't have the right to speak up on shit , lucky I don't beat yo ass . " By this time I don't care nothing about inheriting my mum's money .

 " By this time I don't care nothing about inheriting my mum's money

".... I outta beat your ass, keep disrespecting me ," I scoffed packing my things up . " Oh yeah when you've been through as much shit like I've been then you can complain other than that shutup. "

I grabbed all my things and scoffed bumping passed her I was leaving and didn't want nothing to do with this bitch .

I want to go get an hotel , because I wasn't going to stay where I wasn't welcomed .

ENJOY