16.

two days later.

SAJE|SOLANGE

Holy fuckin shit I found out that I have a sister and without knowing that i even had on at all .

I mean I knew my mum had hidden secrets in the closet but not no fucking skeletons and shit like this .

My sister had moved in with me and Earca for the settlement money then she want to leave and I'm not going to stop her .

Its fine that she dont want to get to know me but I thought I and her had a moment when she hugged me but i guess not .

Earca and I were in the dining room getting plates for the breakfast I want and brought .

" Go get your sister .." she mouthed pointing towards my room .

I nodded my head and went to my room , Solange was still sleep in bed .

I sat on the bed slightly tapping her leg , and she still slept .

" Solange , I got us breakfast. "

Solange got up with bags under her eyes , she looked like she had been crying all night and some more shit.

" Just give me minute , I'm coming . " she sat up on the bed .

I stood up giving her a nodded and heading back into the dinning room to eat .

Walking into the living room only to see Drake all up on Earca , I cleared my throat to let them know my presence was known .

They laughed and acted like they were embarrassed but they weren't .

SOLANGE

The deep hatred for myself as a person diminished .

I hated myself for the things my body had been used for , how I had been branded repeatedly with wicked but meaningful bruises on my skin .

I hated myself because love had become something so foreign to me . Not just intimate love ,but love I'm general .

I felt turned on my mother who was like my world , until she put a price on me and my life and acted like I was nothing .

I honest to God still do miss my mother, I also felt like not welcomed here  by sister only because I don't know her and she loves her friend more than me .

I am like a complete puzzle that fell entirely apart .

I was standing in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror , I didn't even deserve to be looked at so I slid to the ground crying softly . Looking into the mirror looking back on how Tiger II fucked my life up .

As my mother was holding my hand we were headed to this house . I was scared but mum told me not to be afraid .
I saw 2 men and 15 girls who were strung out on drugs. I felt afraid, but the man told me everything would be alright.

Mamma introduced me to a man called Tiger II who I later learned owned the place and was the leader of a gang. After a week, when i came to conclusions my mum had sold me off to this man .