Chapter 7 (Christmas Special Part 1)

Tzuyu widens her eyes, "Christmas date?" She asks innocently.

Sana nods, still holding onto her hand, "Please please please.... I'll do anything for you. I swear."

Tzuyu bit her bottom lip unsure of what to say, "Can't you find someone else?"

Sana shakes her head cutely, "No... I only want you." she replies shyly, looking down on the floor.

Tzuyu thought that she went crazy when she found her actions cute. It's not that big of a deal right? I mean it's just something like a partner. "Okay..."

"GREAT! I'll see you at 3 when it starts! Meet me in front of the library!" Sana smiles brightly before pecking her cheek quickly and running off.

Tzuyu touches her cheeks and felt that they were heating up. I'm blushing? AISH WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!

After school~

Tzuyu looked down at her watch as it displayed the current time : 1.50 p.m She hummed a tune and made her way towards the staircase that led to the rooftop. I wonder who it is... She kept thinking of many possibilities as she walked up each step.

Meanwhile, a girl with chestnut brown long hair with some curls was waiting on the rooftop nervously. She paced up and down on the roof and thought of what to say later on. "Hey gorgeous, I'm Chaeyoung. No that won't work. How about... Hey, I'm Chaeyoung, the bean. NO NO NO!" she started jumping up and down, still thinking of ways to introduce herself.

Tzuyu took in a deep breathe before placing her hand on the door knob and opening the door that led to the roof. "Hello?" she asked and looked around. She spotted a girl back facing her and looking at the scenery. "Are you that person?" she asked cautiously while walking up to her from behind.

Turning around, Chaeyoung looked up at Tzuyu with a wide smile, "Yea, hey I'm Chaeyoung!" she waves. Tzuyu gasps, she thought that it would be someone so mysterious and creepy but it was just a girl that was much more shorter than her and had a cute smile. "Hey bean. I mean Chaeyoung." she giggles softly. Chaeyoung frowns and hit her arm playfully, "Yah~"

The two girls stood side by side together as they admired the scenery while getting to know each other better. Surprisingly, they hit it off well and found each other interesting. Just then, Chaeyoung remembered what she wanted to ask the taller girl. "Tzuyu... I wanted to ask you something." Tzuyu nods and listened to what she was about to say. "Will you be my Christmas date? I know we just met but I just... ya know..." Tzuyu pats Chaeyoung's head and shakes her head, "I'm sorry... I already have a date." Chaeyoung widened her eyes, "Who is it?" she asked curiously. "It's Sana." Tzuyu replies with a shrug before noticing the time, "Oh I'm late, she's waiting for me. I guess I better hurry, bye!" she waves before dashing towards the staircase. Chaeyoung could only stare at her leaving as she sighed, "I can't lose to that flirt."

Sana stood in front of the library with a rose in her hand. Did she forget? Or maybe she just lied to me. It's already been 20 minutes.She puffs her cheeks and ran a hand through her hair.

"Sorry I'm late!" Tzuyu yells as she ran towards Sana. Instantly, a smile was plastered on the squirrel's face. "I thought you didn't want to come." Sana says as she took a step closer to Tzuyu. She passes the rose to her and mumbles, "It's for you..."

Tzuyu took the flower from her hand and giggles, "Thank you..."

Sana pokes her cheeks, "Aigoo, did I make you blush?" She teased. Tzuyu shook her head vigorously."No you didn't! Ugh, let's just hurry already." Tzuyu grabs Sana by the hand and drags her out of the school to the hall where the concert is held at.

It felt like time stopped... Sana was smiling as she felt her hand in Tzuyu's. Her heart was racing each step they took. This will be amazing.

I will split it into two parts 😂 I'll post the other part tomorrow since it's night here. Anyway Merry Christmas!!