Chapter 4

"Who are they?" The staff asked while scratching her head trying to make out who they are. The staff looked around and yelled, "Can all the staff gather here!"

Mina quickly dragged Sana into an empty room and locked the door. "Shit! They noticed us." Mina muttered. Sana leaned against the door and sighed deeply, "But I wonder who though..." Sana said while scratching the back of her neck. Mina thought about what happened on their way here. '' Maybe it's that orange hair girl reporter!'' Mina said with her fnger , tapping on her chin. Sana widened her eyes,"Yea!"

As the staff gathered around her, Rose just stood beside her, rolling her eyes in boredom. The staff looked around for the two girls but couldn't find them. "Call the security!" She yelled and the staff nods, running out of the hall.

Mina and Sana unlocked the door slowly and peeked, seeing the staff taking a rest. ''Now is our chance.'' She walked towards the exit with her back  facing them as Sana did the same and followed behind. Mina pushed open the door only to see two security guards and a staff. ''It's them!'' she pointed to Sana and Mina.

The security guards nod and grabbed them by their arm, dragging them to the office. "Gosh, chill..." Mina groaned as they gripped on her arm tightly.  Sana turned to look at Mina with a glare on her face that Mina finds it cute. Mina couldn't help but to giggle, "Don't look at me like that." Sana still had that serious facial expression on her face as they were dragged down the hallways and waited for the lift.

Sana's POV

Aish... Stupid penguin! Why did I even agree to this! I have to admit, being able to see Tzuyu's face and being in the same room as her...Felt so great, but I swear I'll murder that penguin if my older sister, Yoona finds out. Gosh... I'm so dead.

To everyone, Yoona is like a goddess. Yea, her body and her facial features are nice. But, not as good as Tzuyu's. Tzuyu is just... Wow! When I saw how she posed and modelled, it's gorgeous. Her smile is brighter than the sun and those dimples that show are cute. The moment she steps into the room, my heart races and it felt like time slowed down. No one has ever made me feel this way. What is this feeling? I don't even know.

"MINATOZAKI SANA!" Mina yelled into my left ear and waved her hand in front of my face. I shook my head and looked at the security guards staring at me with a blank expression. "Your parents phone number and house address please." Fiddling with my fingers, I avoided the intense eye contact and looked at the white tiled floor. "I don't have parents, it's just me and my older sister." I muttered under my breath before giving them my address and her number.

They called Mina's parents then my sister. Both of the guards slumped onto the chair and placed their feet on the table, arms folded. Eww. I stepped back a little as their boots were pointed towards us. The guards ignored my reaction and questioned why we were here, how we got in, if we knew any of them. Thank God I have this smart penguin to help answer those questions.

"Easy! Well, we know the model, Chou Chewy. We attend the same school as her and we're good friends! So she invited us but... I guess she didn't tell any of the staff." Mina lied to them.

Just then... I felt someone grab me by the arm. Oh shit. Instantly, I knew it was Yoona. "I came here to pick my sister up." She smiled at the security guards. The security guards nodded, "Okay.." Yoona looked at Mina and asked, "Want me to send you back?" Mina shook her head, "No thanks, my parents will be fetching me." I waved towards her and left.

Just as we hopped into the car, Yoona gave me her death glare, "You are so dead, Minatozaki Sana." I gulped down my saliva and knew I was going to be so dead later at home.

Tzuyu's POV

My manager brought me to the makeup room to remove my makeup. I sat on the chair and stared at my reflection on the mirror. From the corner of my eye, I could see that bitchy model, Kim Jisoo. She was scolding her manager and even called a staff to fan her. If I were them, I would have told her off and quit. I wonder how they cope with her. Anyway, it's none of my business.

After removing my makeup, my manager told me that I had no other schedule later on. "Thanks manager oppa~" I smiled. He nodded and helped carry my bag as we left the hall. Jisoo glared at me as we leave but I ignored her.

I hopped into the passenger seat and waved to all the fans outside. When my manager started driving, he said, "Tzuyu, do you know that there was 2 girls caught in the photoshoot hall watching you?" I looked at him, "How did you know?" He passed me his phone, "Check it in the videos." I nodded and unlocked his phone, tapping the gallery app and saw the latest video.

They look familiar... They turned around and I paused the video. "Them?!"

Hey guys, I'm finally back!! 😄