Holiday Livestreams

(Huge time skip in this chapter, it's now almost Christmas and Des, Liz and Onyx have all graduated from high school. I did this cuz the next two chapters will be Christmas related. Enjoy~)

I look wake up and smile, rushing out of bed and looking at my Dan and Phil calendar on the wall. It's December 24, or Christmas Eve. I throw on my outfit choice of the day.
(Dis:)

I walk over to my window and smile, seeing it snowing

I walk over to my window and smile, seeing it snowing. I have to work today but that's okay because I get to do the thing I love. I look at the time, it's 5:30am. Adam should be waking up right about now. I walk downstairs and into kitchen and grab a pan quietly from the rack, as well as grabbing eggs, bacon, and pancake mix. I feel like giving today. Starting with my guardians. I make them each two eggs, three strips of bacon, and a stack of four pancakes. I set up trays and grab both of them at the same time, walking up to their room. I hear snoring still and smile. I walk into their room and turn on the light. Alesa squints her eyes and sits up looking at me.

"Des, what are you doing?" She asks yawning and I smile and hand her a tray.

"I just thought I would make you guys breakfast in bed! Since you've done so much for me!" I whisper cheerfully. She smiles and wafts the food.

"This smells amazing, thank you so much!" She says and digs in. I look at Adam who is still sleeping.

"What should we do about sleeping beauty over here?" I say placing his tray down on the end table.

"Either wake him up or prank him. I think there's whip cream in the fridge." Alesa says laughing evilly. I smirk and walk downstairs and grab the whip cream from the fridge and go back into their room. I shake the can and take off the cap, walking towards what I think is a sleeping Adam. I place the can right above his face and almost spray him but he jolts up screaming 'BISH YOU THOUGHT!' And scaring me half to death.

"Can I have my breakfast now?" He asks smugly and I just laugh and hand him his tray, with him thanking me as I do.

-time skip to the offices-

We arrive at the office and I notice something odd. A purple car that isn't usually there is parked in the lot. I stare at it confused but just shrug it off before heading into the building, the warm air hitting my body instantly warming me up. I walk up the stairs and into the main part of the office and into the living room when a hear a familiar squeal. I turn around in the direction of which the noise came from and smile. It's Jess. She looks at me and smiles. She tackle hugs me and I laugh.

"Hi Jess! It's nice to finally see you in person, usually we just talk over Skype." I say and she nods agreeing with me.

"Yes, but I came over to visit and I'm so happy I finally get to see you face to face! I have a great piece of news to share with you too!" She says all giddy and I smile. She may be older than me, but boy is she energetic like a little kid. I tilt my head in confusion and she smiles more.