Skythekidrs?!

I run across the yard of my beat down old house. It's Friday, my favorite day of the week. I check to see if the door is unlocked, and it isn't, so I grab my key from my backpack and unlock the door. I throw my stuff on the floor and head into my room. My parents are probably at the casino again, losing their money and then trying to schmooze off of other people. They have a serious problem. I shake my head and sit at my desk and boot up my laptop. I sign on to Minecraft and head onto The Hive server. I get out of minecraft and turn on my recording software. I go back onto minecraft and look at my skin in 3rd person veiw. I stare at my custom Yandere skin and smile, getting to make my daily video is the perk of my day. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a familiar minecraft name and skin. SkyTheKidRS the name read. I get all hyped up, then stare at my screen, confused, his character is staring at me, about a few inches away, I type in the chat room.

'Hi Sky! It's nice to meet you!' and hit enter. A few seconds later he replies with

'Hey! Your MinecraftSenpai, right?' OMG! Does SkyDoesMinecraft know me!? I only have 750,000 subs. I make my character nod her head yes and reply to him with a

'Yeah! You know my YouTube?' His character shakes his head frantically yes and writes

'Know you, I think you're one of the coolest Minecrafters there are.' I jump back in my seat, dumbfounded. I quickly type

'Wow! That's means a lot to me, considering you're my hero, I've always wanted to work with you, but I live really far from Washington and I'm too young, well, I am old enough to have a job, but you know, great, now I'm rambling.' I could picture him laughing at the statement.

'You wanna record with me now? I was just gonna play death run with Ross.' I make my character shake my head furiously.

'YEAH THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!' I know he is probably thinking I am majorly fangirling right now. He shoots me an email with his info, through a second email for business and I reply to it with my Skype and phone number. I log onto Skype and receive a call from Adam already. I accept and there I see my hero, my knight in shiny headphones.

"Hey! Nice to see you, I haven't seen you in person since Pax Prime." I say and he looks at me a little confused.

"Ha ha, I wasn't known as much as I am now in the YouTube world, so to you, I was just a normal fangirl." I smile and he laughs.

"Yeah, sorry, but when you meet that many people, you tend to lose count of whose whose. No offense." He states

"Nah, it's fine, I understand. Well, lets do this, call Ross and let's play some death run!" I say, I always talk to people like I'm talking to a long lost friend, that's why my fans on YouTube loves me, because I'm so approachable. Ross comes into the call and I have the sudden urge to shout ROOOOOOOOOOSSSSSS, so I do.

"Owwww, you don't have to kill my eardrums." Ross whines, I giggle and get everything ready.

"Hey, at least I din't call you a sloth." I sneer back playfully. I had met Ross back at Pax too, he probably doesn't remember though.

"Hey, if it's cool, can I do the intro?" I ask

"Yeah, no problem, go ahead, Desi. Is it OK if I call you that, I feel too formal calling you MinecraftSsenpai." Adam says.

"WHAT! Adam, you didn't tell me we were playing with MinecraftSenpai! I love your channel, you and I have the same exact taste in anime." Ross states. I laugh more.

"Glad to know I have fans from the offices. And yeah, Sky, you can call me Desi." I say. Desi is the name I was given by my fellow otaku-kind. It had a nice ring to it, so instead of my viewers calling me Desiree, or Des. They call me Desi. It has more flare than just plain old Des

"Please, don't call me Sky, you can call me Adam." Adam says and I smile.

"OK, Adam. Ross. Let's start this thing!!!!!" I scream and Adam does the countdown and I do my classic and original intro.

"Hey there my Yandere Nation, MinecraftSenpai here and today, would you believe it, I'm joined with these two DereDeres, Skydoesminecraft, and-" I take a deep breath,

"RRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Both guys laugh at the gesture. "And today, we are playing, wait, Adam, what are we playing agian?" I ask

"And today we are playing.... MINECRAFT DEATH RUN" He shouts and we all laugh.

    After many fails, a 2nd place, and many, many rage quits, we finish the video.

"Well, Yandere Nation, that's all for this video, go check out these two goof-balls  in the desciption below, and, if you haven't already, Subscribe for future AMUZLING content, and remember, if you laughed, or cracked a smile during any point in the video. Remember to poke that like button with chur anime-loving finger, Adam, Ross, anything to say?" I ask them

"I can't believe we're being called goof-balls by a 16 year old girl." Ross says. I go full DereDere now.

"YUP, I WILL CALL YOU GUYS GOOF-BALLS AND YOU WILL LIKE IT! Haha, just kidding. Anyway, 'till next time, take care everybody." I turn off the recorder, and laugh.

"That was a lot of fun! I can't believe I got to record with you guys." I say

"Yeah, well yo- OMG ROSS I HAVE AN IDEA!" Adam screams and I guess somewhat turns his attention towards me.

"Des, you know how you live in New York?" Adam asks and I nod my head.

"Yeeeeaaaah?? I live in Upstate. What does that have to do with anything?" I ponder while Adam does one of those manicle laughs of his.

"Well, how about we fly you out to Washington, and you can work at the Sky Media Offices? We don't mind, and you can stay with me and Alesa and Dj Baby Mason." He asks. I shake my head vigorously and squeal.

"YES PLEASE! Just send me the ticket and also, get the plane asap, please, I hate it in my house. I practically own the thing when my Mum and Dad aren't here, and when they are, they try to schmooze off of me. Then when I refuse-" I cut myself off, covering my mouth.

"What happens after they try to?" Ross asks. I can feel the tears flow back along with the memories of my terrible childhood. I hold them back. I have to stay strong when I'm around other people. Especially these guys.

"I'll tell you when I get to Washington. Promise" I say. I'm not lying, I was going to spill everything when I got there if they wanted me to.

"Well, if I'm moving to Washington, then I should go to start packing. Can I talk to you guys later? My parents don't get home till around 3:00 am" I state.

"Yeah, Des, I'll call you back in about 2 hours. Well, bye Des, see you later." Adam says and ends his side of the call.

"Bye Senpai! I can't wait to see you here." Ross says

"Ross, when I get to Washington, get ready for the biggest Senpai hug ever. I promise you that." I say and end the call before I can hear fanboy Ross again. I smile sadly, I know I am going to get bombarded with the questions about my parents. I close my laptop and go on with it some of my day.