"I don't want to." Janet replied sensually. It was the last thing I heard before my body reached its sexual peak. Her voice was probably what sent me over the edge in the first place. I could feel her hands roaming my body as the wave of pleasure rode itself out. When I opened my eyes, her face was inches apart from mine, waiting for our lips to connect, and they did. I held her face in mine while her tongue danced in my mouth. I could taste myself in her kiss, making me want to return the favor so badly.

  "Are you ready to try something else?"  Janet bit her lip excitedly.

  "I wanna try you." I ran my hands down her body and squeezed her ass.

  "I think we can make that work."

She leaned in again for another kiss, then sat up on her knees.

  "Can I take the rest of my clothes off?" She chewed on the inside of her cheek timidly. I got up too, meeting her and slipping a bra strap off of her shoulder to kiss it.

  "Can I take them off instead?" I matched the sweetness of her voice and her smile. She nodded her head. I crawled around to the back of her and massaged her shoulder blades before kissing the tattoo on the nape of her neck. She reached her hand back and cupped the side of my face. I unhooked her bra and she shimmied out of it. I fondled her her breasts from behind and pushed my body up against hers, then slid my hands into her underwear and played with her.

  "God, look at you." She grumbled. It was only then that I noticed we were facing my vanity, and she was watching us through the mirror. I kissed her neck, earning a moan barely audible to escape her lips. We both got up from the bed so I could take her panties off. I slid down her body, taking them with me, and looking up at her the entire time. She stepped out of them while I kissed her stomach and squeezed her thighs. I licked my middle finger for a while, then gingerly inserted it inside of her warm, tight core. Janet held firmly to my head and closed her eyes as I fingered her as deep as I could get it.

  "Toni..." she trailed.

  "Yes?" I took the focus off her mound and looked up at her.

  "I don't know how much longer I'll be able to stand up straight if you keep going like that." She breathed.

  "Try." I replied simply, now trying to fit my pointer finger inside as well. It was harder because she was standing, but I didn't mind. I'm sure it felt good for her. Her legs buckled under her as I teasingly touched my tongue to her folds.

  "Toni, get up," she begged, leaning over my shoulders for support.

  "Jan, I'm in the middle of something here!" I joked. But I was still partly serious. I pumped a little faster, now hooking my fingers up and into her spot. It made her crumble just a little bit more.

  "Toni! Shit..." I knew she didn't want me to stop, but we would be a pile on the floor if I kept going. I took my fingers out, rolling my eyes and standing to my feet.

  "Fine, come on. Lay down." I licked my fingers clean, then pushed her back into my bed indignantly. I wasted no time spreading her legs open and picking up right where I left off.

  "Thank you."

  "Hold this." I pushed her leg up by her head, and she grabbed the inside of her knee from me. I dove right into her, now having full access. My tongue danced all over her core and my fingers massaged her walls. She moaned every curse word in the book.

  "Fuck, slow down Toni. I'm gonna come already." She looked down at the royal mess I was making of her. But if only she know how much and how long I'd been wanting to do this to her.

  "It's okay."

Her hips began to thrust into my motions, and she was getting more and more choked up. I'd noticed she wasn't one to get louder when she was close; rather, she went almost completely silent, save for the sharp intakes of air into her nose and small, high-pitched whimpers. I found it sexier than anything else.

  I wrapped my lips around her and sucked on her clit like my life depended on this sole orgasm. The veins in my forearm popped as I gave her every ounce of me. Her body writhed and her walls tightened around my fingers. My other hand clutched her thigh, digging my nails into her skin. But we would deal with that later. I'm sure it all added to her pleasure.

Finally, her body went limp and she dropped her leg over my shoulder. I pushed it to the side and continued to taste her fresh nectar. Even with my most delicate movements, she twitched slightly under me. I went to take my fingers out and taste them, but she stopped me.

"Wait..." her voice quivered. I looked up at her and her eyes were still shut tightly. "Don't--don't move." It was then that I could feel her clenching herself around me; I guess she wasn't done. I did as I was told and kissed her clit gently. She flinched again, and I smiled. Sighs of satisfaction penetrated the silence and she ran her hands through my hair, signaling that she'd finally come down; I pulled my fingers out slowly. They  were practically dripping with her juices, and I noticed that I'd acquired a taste for her as I sucked every last drop off of them.

  She watched me carefully and rather impatiently, soon pulling my hand away from my mouth and kissing my lips over and over again. "You taste so good," I tried to tell her in between kisses, "And I want seconds." Janet smiled against my lips.

   "I bet you do." 

   "So is that a no?"

   "Frankly, I'm not sure you deserve seconds."

  "Why? What did I do?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

  "You made me come way too fast."

  "And this is my fault." I sat up and crossed my arms over my bare chest. Janet soon pulled them away and held my massaged my breasts.

  "No one's ever made me come that quickly. I've never been as aroused as when we are... you know." She bit her lip.

I blushed madly. It was a good feeling, because I never thought I was exceptional in bed. Maybe she just wanted to gas me up. She used to do it all the time when we met guys at the club that she thought would be good for me. I missed that.

  Out of the blue, I caught another glimpse of that welt on her neck and remembered why Janet was here in the first place, remembering what Wissam did to her, remembering she was still his (though I highly disproved of it now), remembered that after tonight I would probably once again be out on my ass while she played 'kiss and make up' with him. I wasn't  ready to feel like that anymore, knowing now what a piece of shit he was, knowing he didn't deserve Jan, knowing I could treat her so much better, knowing I didn't have the balls to tell her straight up. It was going to end tonight, or so help me.

  I was on my back now with Janet hugged up to my side, our legs intertwined. She was busy kissing and sucking on my skin while I contemplated this, looking like she was ready to go more rounds. As much as I wanted to feel her again, I had to have some dignity. She stopped licking my nipple to look me straight in the eyes. Her hand rested on my heart. This would be the moment. But our words overlapped one another as we spoke simultaneously:

  "Jan, I don't think we can keep doing this."

  "Toni, I think I'm in love with you."

Merry Christmas y'all 😛 We'll pick this up next year 💀💀💀 I'm a whole bitch idgaf idgaf idgaf