two

he hoisted his backpack higher up onto his shoulder, as he walked out of the airport. his luggage rolled along beside him, and halted when he did.

seungkwan pushed his sunglasses higher on the bridge of his nose, while scanning the airport for anyone holding a large board with his name.

nothing.

he groaned, "okay, this was reckless of me. i should've asked for his picture, so that it's easier for us to meet!"

someone tapped his shoulder, and he turned around, not seeing anyone.

"uh, down here." 

he looked down, to see a girl with chestnut brown hair, and small doe eyes, looking up at him with a bored expression, "you are?"

"...are you divaboo?" her voice was flat, almost identical to her chest if her voice had some sort of form.

"how do you even know that?" seungkwan asked, slightly creeped out. 

the girl rolled her eyes, "i'm kwon chae rin. you know, the person you wanted to meet so badly."

"i don't think..wait. you're kcr?"

"no shit, sherlock." she snickered.

"i thought you were a guy!" seungkwan exclaimed, taking a step back.

chae rin shrugged, "you assumed that. too bad, sherlock, i'm a girl and now, you're stuck with me for the rest of summer!"

she turned and started walking away, "follow me."

seungkwan stood where he was for a good two minutes, staring at her disappearing back in a daze, "fuck."

"this is going to be one long summer."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

↠a u t h o r ' s n o t e s ;

heyhey! it's genesis here. 

since i'm posting this chapter rn, i just wanna give a HUGE shoutout to the person who had been working on this acc aka -framed. tysm for typing all these chapters in advance while i just sit on my butt and do nothing, thank you for agreeing to collab with me. ilysm and happy 2:02 bae ;)