Chapter 11

It just turned to morning when Jack heard someone running through the house. He didn't realize who it was and stayed still until suddenly Jack's door flew open and his brother popped in. Jack jumped up out of his bed and hugged his, which name is Ethan. Ethan is younger than Jack but lives with his grandparents it a town in New York. He didn't want to live in a village. He visitest every once in a while.

"I thought you weren't coming till Christmas. Why did you come early?" Jack asked.

"While I thought a little more family time would be good. By the way, where is Alice?" Ethan questioned.

"Well, that's the one thing that makes me super happy your here. I need your help, so does Alice." Jack said

And so they started into the woods to where Alice had flown into a portal. Once they reached the mountain, they heard screaming from nearby. So they followed the screams and found.....

Alice could not believe what she just heard from Sam.

"Because if you aren't then you were born on a trip to where ever you live now. Wait are your parents, Ruth and James? They used to live here but then they went on a trip for their anniversary. They never did come back, but they sent a message saying they had a child on their trip and they couldn't come back a baby. That was you wasn't it." Sam said.

Alice stood there in shock. He was talking about her. She didn't know what to say to him. He could tell.

So he said "Come, we will go to my place, its turning dark out and you don't want to be out at night."

So they went to his house where the dragon was waiting there, right at the door. They all entered the house while the dragon was making weird noises and tilting its head towards Alice. Alice sat on the nearest chair. Sam showed Alice where she was going to be sleeping and then he gave her soup.Alice scarfed it down as fast as she could.

"Don't worry you can here until you regain your strength." Sam said.

Suddenly Alice could hear the dragon talking. It was talking to Sam.

"How long is she going to be here Sam. I have a feeling about her and it's a good feeling.Maybe she'll stay here forever. I mean she was supposed to be born here." the dragon said.

"I don't know but she will leave. I bet you that, nut I don't know when she will. Don't worry about, you should also go get some sleep." Sam said.

"Fine doctor I'll go get some sleep." the dragon said.

Author's Note,

I hope you guys are liking the chapters. I'm really trying to catch up for all the time I didn't update the book. My school deleted Wattpad from all of the IPads. Except for the teachers. So I haven't been able to get on because of that. Thank you for waiting while that whole school thing happened.