Chapter 10

Jack was still trying to figure out what happened to Alice. The sun was setting so he decided it was time to go home. Once he got home it was pitch black outside. His mom was already asleep and he decided to go to bed also. But on his way up he saw the papers had been moved from the table to the counter in the kitchen. He decided to go cheek out what they were about. He realized the were his old papers from knight school. He thought I'll ask her about in the morning, maybe she just got them out of storage to put them somewhere else. Then he went to bed.

Alice had been chasing the man for so long that her legs started to hurt. So she slowed down while the man started running faster with the dragon above his head.

"Are you scared of me or the dragon? I'm not going to hurt you I just want to talk to you and ask some questions to ask you." Alice shouted at the man running away.

After she said that he slowed down and turn around and shouted back at her "What do you want to know? I'll answer some of your questions but first, you have to answer mine."

"Fine, but let me catch my breath first." Alice answered.

He came closer to her while she fell on the ground still trying to catch her breath. Once he was right next to her, he helped get Alice get back on her feet.

"What's your name?" he asked Alice.

"Alice, what is your name?" Alice asked

"My name is Sam. Where did you come from because it's clear that your not from here because you asked if I was running from that dragon, which here dragons are friends. And thank you for bringing my dragon back to me. I thought she was gone forever." Sam replied.

"I'm sorry, in case you didn't notice I'm not from here. I came through a portal with you dragon here. I'm from a village near the forest where your dragon made a portal. Where am I anyway?" Alice asked

"You are in a world called Parriotfish. It is a place where dragons roam free and where people are different and have special powers. One of which is sensing when certain people have powers and this might be weird to you but I can sense powers from you. Are you really from here? Because if you aren't........"