Chapter 2

Well, she didn't believe in the myth. And she never would. She started walking towards the middle of the town. She hoped that no one would recognize her. As soon as she started walking she realized that the streets were completely empty. This never happened. Even at one am. She hurried to a shop that she recognized. She went through the doors to see if anyone would be there. She looked around for anybody. She looked and looked and looked. Then finally she gave up and was about to leave when she heard something. It was the person who worked there all day and all night.
         "Hello," said a mysterious voice. Alice recognized the voice as it continued."We are closing soon. Do you need something for the big festival? Hold on I have something. Just let me get up. I was getting some sleep before it started. I have to walk home, which is also far away. Are you going to the festival?'' Alice had just realized what day it was.
        "Yes. What part of town is it being held in?" said Alice.
          "It is in town square here. Do you have a cloak to keep yourself warm? If not I have tons of them. In case you didn't know this place is a clothing shop." The person had finally got up and it was Mrs. Smith. Mrs. Smith had always been there for Alice when she needed it. Mrs. Smith had just seen Alice and got up as fast as possible to hug Alice.
         After the hug, Alice said, "when is the festival?"

Authors note
Sorry for all of the pictures being blurry. I'm working on that. Also, I have school so that's why I haven't put anything up in a while. I'm also working on that.