-kim himchan-

Himchan sleeps naked.

Himchan is unable to sleep with the lights off. Yongguk is slowly training him to sleep in the dark.

Himchan might "bully" Zelo on screen a lot. But behind cameras, he shows full affection to the maknae.

If Himchan is about to pick his nose (as usual), Yongguk would glare at him.

When BAP go overseas, its always Himchan that go to Daejae and Jonglo room to say goodnight.

Himchan loves Jongup a lot because he's adorably stupid.

Youngjae told Himchan that he loved him in which Himchan replied that he loved him back. But instead of accepting it, he [Youngjae] gave him a dead-serious look.

Himchan and Daehyun watch and imitate dramas together so Daehyun will throw a line like, "Oppa, I need money" and Himchan will respond, "I'll fight them up front!"

A fan brought binoculars at a fan meet and Himchan imitated her. When a fan said Himchan was good looking at a fan signing he said Daehyun was better looking. Then Daehyun responded, "Ah..what are you talking about.."

Another pretty fan came to a fan signing and Himchan asked, "How old are you?" The fan responded, "19~" and Himchan replied saying, "Do you want to marry oppa?"

Whenever Himchan has worries, he goes to Yongguk to consult it over since he says he helps him solve out his problems well and that he learns a lot from him.

Himchan would always mistake Daehyun's back for Jongups.

Himchan's ideal type is someone like Hyosung.

Himchan would like to learn how to write lyrics and play the guitar.

Himchan shows off that he has the most phone numbers of female celebrities out of the group.

Himchan said that Youngjae tends to bottle things up in his heart so when he gets mad he doesn't say it and cools it off. He wish that Youngjae would express his emotion which Himchan think would be comforting to Youngjae.

Like a mother-in-law, Himchan does a lot of nagging and takes care of the members.

Himchan gets jealous when Yongguk and Zelo hangs around each other.