Chapter 1- Meet Me

Hey! This is a Drarry fic, btw, and Harry is taller than Malfoy.

"Hey, Malfoy!"

I turned to see the love of my life staring straight at me, his face red. Stomping up to him, I smirked and asked him, "What is it, Potter? Got a present for me?"

He turned an even darker shade of red. Oh Merlin, he was adorable. It took all my willpower not to grab his shirt right then and there and kiss him in front of all the students passing by in the hallways.

He straightened himself up and looked me dead in the eyes. "Me. You. Quidditch Field. 12am. Be there." (Cash Meh Ousside How Bow Dah?) He turned on his heel and almost ran away. What was that about? I shrugged my shoulders and continued to class, thinking of my meeting with Potter and turning pink during my daydreams.

DM-HP-DM-HP-DM-HP

I fastened my cloak over my shoulders and checked to make sure Ron, Seamus, Neville, and Dean were all asleep. Sneaking out the door, I slid down the stairs and landed on the common room floor with a soft Whump. Quickly straightening myself up, I thought of what I had gotten myself into. Draco had always caught my eye. Even through our childish rivalry, I had a small soft spot for him. I always turned an embarrassing shade of red when I thought of him. I even smelled his cologne when professor Slughorn brewed the Amortentia potion in class. It was a nightmare to be staring at him from the back of class and trying not to get caught. But that nightmare would soon end.

I walked out of the common room, invisible. "Who's there!" The portrait of the Fat Lady had awoken when I pushed her painting. Quickly, I lifted my cloak and smiled at her. Sighing, she relaxed and told me to be back before morning. I slipped away, putting the cloak back on, and running towards the doors that led to the quidditch pitch. Breaking through, I saw Malfoy leaning up against the bleachers, alone in the snow. He looked cold and slightly scared, but when he saw me, he resumed the cruel and arrogant expression he usually wore. I walked over to him and shrugged off my coat.

"You look cold. Here."

DM-HP-DM-HP-DM-HP

I stared at him, surprised. Of all the things Harry would do, I never expected him to do something nice for me. I looked at the jacket and let out a breath, seeing it from in front of me before drifting away. My eyes traveled up to his. I remembered the summers I had spent ranting to Dobby about those piercing green eyes, just the perfect shade. Quickly, I looked down and blushed. "Sorry, Potter. I'm fine."

I gave a little shiver as I said so, ruining my act. In truth, I was freezing. Harry saw through me, though. He chuckled in an amused sort of way and let out a sigh. "You can't fool me Malfoy. Take it." I looked up at him as he wrapped the coat around my shoulders. I took a deep breath, smiling at the smell of Harry's cologne. I was never going to him back his coat.

DM-HP-DM-HP-DM-HP

Draco's shivering ceased. He put his head onto my shoulder and I gave a start. "Thanks," he whispered, turning red. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. We sat there for a while, occasionally bringing up some random topic to kill the silence. Before I knew it, I was running my hands through his hair as he ranted about how us Gryffindors were too brave or how annoying a particular teacher was. It was so cute, how lost he could get in his arguments.

"By the way, Potter, why did you bring me here?"

I looked at him and sighed, thinking of all the insults we had thrown back and forth. Then, all of a sudden, we were cuddling in the snow. I guess my soft spot wasn't so small after all.

"I don't know Malfoy," I answered taking in the features of his face and the softness of his hair. I really had no clue why I wanted to bring him here. It was just a spur of the moment kinda thing. I didn't even expect him to show up. But now, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. "Maybe it was so I could do this."

I leaned in, the space between us closing rapidly. Then my lips were on his, and I was kissing the love of my life.

DM-HP-DM-HP-DM-HP

I was kissing Harry Potter. Harry Potter was kissing me. This was a moment that I had fantasized about in class. A moment I dreamed about at night. A thought that I was convinced I would make a reality-but he did it for me. I sat still, frozen with shock, like the ice that was forming on the grass beneath us. My heart beat a mile a minute as my brain short circuited. All that I could picture was my daydreams, my fantasies. I decided to react the way imagination Draco would: I kissed him back.

DM-HP-DM-HP-DM-HP

Heyo! What did you guys think? This is my first ever Harry Potter fanfic. Hooray X3! My friend Teagan wrote too! (Hooray Teagan! ) Hopefully I didn't ruin any of your lives with the fact that I ship Drarry. I hope to see some reviews!

*Throws glitter in the air*

"That would count as snow, right?"

Woop Woop! I wrote somin! Yay! My first fanfic pretty much so it might suck....neverind Taryn's writing it wif me so it's gon be amazing! *shoves cake in Taryn's face* YAY! ~Teagan