Making fun of Jared

Shannon decided to join us on set today so how Jared has to film his "alone scenes" i was glad that i have someone to make fun with. How Jared is always in the character, he become annoying sometimes so Shannon will distract me from hit his brother in the face.

We took two chairs and sat behind the camera and watch Jared.

"I thought he has to be The Joker, not the Globus personal clown" Shannon laugh

"Well, he is the Clown prince of Gotham, right?" I laugh

"Am i the only one who think he look more like a Clown than a prince?"

I burst into laugh at his remark "You're rude. Leave the poor clown alone, Shan"

When the director anounced that they are filming, we became silent. Until when Jared started to purr.

"What are he doing?" Shannon whispers in my ear. "It sound like he snore" He giggled

I giggled and saw Jared looking at us angry.

"Why is he looking at us like that?" Shannon said laughing.

"Because, he stay in the character all the fucking time. God, he's so annoying sometimes" I said amused.

Jared came towards us and scares me.

"It look like someone want to be punished" He smile at me showing his metal teeth. "What are you doing here, doll face?"

"Dude, let it go." Shannon said amused.

"Did i talk with you?" He said angry.

"Puddin', i think i forgot my phone in the trailer. Can you go grab it for me, please?" I asked him.

He smile at me again. "Sure. Everything for my queen" He said and walk away.

I rolled my eyes. "That's what i was talking about. He's so annoying"

"I feel so bad for you" Shannon said laughing again.

"Let's go grab some hot chocolate. He will forget about The Joker" I said walking away and Shannon following me.