New Puppy

Since Shannon and i moved together i always wished for a puppy but everytime i asked him for one, he always refuse. He said that a puppy is a responsability too big for me because "i can't take care of anything alive". Bullshit. I know how to take care of a dog.

Lately i was so obsessed with them that i buy everything who has a dog on it and i always watch some video with dogs on youtube. Fails or not. They always make me laugh. I thought if i will exaggerating with this he will give up, and will let me have a puppy.

This morning i was the last who wake up, so i go down stairs. He always make coffee when he wakes up first, so i go right to the kitchen. I stopped in front of the door when i saw Jared at the table. I didn't expect him to be here so earlier.

" 'Morning sleeping beauty." Jared says with a smile on his face. I waved my lashes at him unable to aware what is happening.

"Morning little bear" I said with a husky voice. I always called him little bear because he is so cute and always so sweet with me.

"Morning princess." Shannon said, giving me a cup of coffee and kiss my forehead. "You sleep well?" He asked, too full of life for me right now

"I don't know. I feel like a fell from the 10th floor." I said unable to do something than look into my cup. I take a seat at the table and Shannon sat next to me. "So what are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"We just talk" Jared said innocently

"About what?"

"You know, guys things...unimportant" Shannon said.

He was in a good mod so this was my chance to ask him for a puppy. Again. At least, with Jared here he doesn't has how to refuse me again.

"So... Babe. Last night i saw an announcement that someone give some puppies because he can not grow all of them... so i was wondering.. would you let me have one. Please?" I sound like a little kid who told her parent that she do something stupid and is going to be punished, but i don't care as long as it work.

"No. You can't have a puppy. I already told you." He said not even looking at me.

Jared looked confused at us. "Why don't you let her have one?"He asked.

"Because she can't take care of it. C'mon man, you know her. Last time she had a fish and she forgot to feed it." Shannon said.

I feel offended. "That's not the same thing Shannon. Come on. Let me try. You'll see i can take care of it" I said with waved my lashes and looking at him with puppy eyes.

"No." He said and get up. "I have to go. I have some business to done. I'll be back in 2 hours." He take his car keys and his phone and leaves.

I looked at Jared with a sad face and he looked at me.

"Get ready. We go to take you that dog" He said decided.

"But Shannon said i can't. And he will kill me if i don't listen to him" I said with a sad voice looking at the table.

"Well, he doesn't have to know... yet. C'mon, i thought you want it" He said confident. I looked at him still don't making a move.

"Ok. He will got angry, i know my brother. But if he has to kill someone, that's me ok? Get ready" He said looking into my eyes.

1 hour later we was back home. I got a little husky who needed a new house. I named her Cara. Jared came after me with her food and the bowls we bought for her. I put them on the table, i filled them with food and water and i watched her with a big smile on my face.

"Oh my god, Jared. Shannon will kill us" I said still looking at her.

"I don't care. It worth. She's too cute" He said smiling.

I heard the front door closed and i knowed that Shannon got home. I placed myself in front of the table so he couldn't see her. Jared panicked a little so i became nervous. Shannon looked at us strange.

"You look like you saw a ghost. What's going on?" Shannon asked confused.

"Nothing. Why would you think that?" Jared said stirred.

That was the moment when Cara barked and i closed my eyes.

"What was that ?" He asked frowning.

"It's Jared new ringtone" I looked at Jared and he pick up his phone like he just received a message.

He looked strange at me and he walked around me to see what's behind me but i couldn't hide it when he grab my arm and he gave me aside.

"I can't believe you bought a dog when i told you that you can't have one" He said, walking toward her and take her in his arms.

"Well, i already take her, so we can keep her? Pleaaaase?"I asked him with a kid voice.

"Fine. We can keep her" He rolled his eyes. I knowed he will love her. He is more good than he let us saw.

"Yay. Thank you" I put my arms around his neck and i kissed him. Jared covered his eyes with his hand but smiled. I took Cara in my arms. "Welcome to the family, sweetie"