Prologue

Laughter...that's all you can hear from the sakamaki's garden.And there were 3 triplets happily playing and enjoying their lives in there beautiful garden lets see what are they doing...shall we?

"I bet you can't catch ore-sama!" yelled little Ayato as he ran from his siblings,Laito and Kanato, as he ran in the forest.And if your wondering what
Ayato,Kanato,and Laito looks well Ayato has red short hair with pink tips at the end of each strand of his hair and has forest green eyes.Kanato has light short purple hair and eyes that matches his hair perfectly.And Laito has same color hair as Ayato but he had shoulder length hair and his eyes are emerald green.

I'm getting off track here..
As Ayato was too busy laughing he tripped over something or rather someone.
Ayato sat up he hissed at his knee which was bleeding and Ayato clutched knee hoping the pain would go away and started sniffling. Until he heard a whimper in front of him and there in front him was a little Pup and Ayato had to admit the little wolf was adorable and as he looked in the puppy's big round innocent e/c eyes was full of sorrow and fear and Ayato eyes widened as the puppy clumsily waddeled over to him and started licking Ayato's bleeding knee." Ayato are you okay!" yelled Laito and Kanato as they ran to their sibling and the little pup hurried and ran into the bushes, Kanato and Laito came rushing to their sibling."What happened Ayato?"asked Kanato as he gripped his teddy "I tripped over a baby wolf" said Ayato."I don't see a wolf Ayato" said Laito looking around Ayato heard whimpering and there they heard the source of where the whimpering was coming from and it was from behind the bush the 3 triplets cautiously approached the bush and then Ayato stuck his hand in the bush and pulled out the ball of fur there the puppy had f/c fur and big innocent e/c eyes and the triplets mentally squealed.

3nd person point of viewT_T because I have nothing else to do......

After the encounter from the little wolf they learned that the wolf was actually hybrid half wolf half human and the hybrid was cute with its (short, long etc) h/c hair and his big innocent e/c eyes and that hybrid's name was m/n l/n and m/n was a year older then them and m/n was the same height as the triplets(at the time) and soon m/n met their big brother Reiji and m/n even met their eldest big brother and life couldn't get any better well until the incident of course that's another story.

------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note
This is my first story and in the comments below and rate to 1-10 how good did I do?
And if I did good I will update it sooner this week😘😄😄😂😂 and remember stay lovely my lovelies muah😘