Chapter 13

The couple tucked into their delicious meals cooked by Liam on his dining table that was next to the kitchen in his open plan kitchen area. They had been discussing One Direction's hiatus for a while and how Liam was so excited to get back on stage and see the boys as even though they basically live in each others pockets they actually miss each other. The boys friendships were all very special and unique, but they were all the best of friends and loved each other dearly.

"What was it like when you took a break with the girls, like what happened to your friendships?" Liam asked curiously, wanting to have an insight into the next year or so of what could possibly happen to the band.

"Well not going to lie, we did drift apart. Since Nadine moved to LA and Sarah moved to the country side we really did drift apart, but me Kimberley and Nicola stayed real close friends" Cheryl answered honestly.

"So what happened when you got back together for your 10 year anniversary?" He asked.

"I love how you know we did that" Cheryl smiled sweetly at him, it taking her by surprise that he remembered that as it was nearly 3 years ago.

"Of course I did, I remember seeing you backstage at Children in Need and we were all pissing ourselves over the fact you nearly slipped and fell on your arse" Liam laughed as he could remember the boys all standing backstage and watching the girls sing their song 'Something New' and as Cheryl walked on she nearly slipped and it was caught on camera, her fans still teasing her about it to this day.

"Oh god, how embarrassing! I really slipped straight back into it didn't I" Cheryl laughed at her joke making Liam just shake his head at her and laugh with her, "Anyway, back to what we were talking about" She said trying to steer the conversation away from embarrassing herself.

"Yeah yeah, you're just trying to get out the conversation" Liam smirked.

"I'm just gonna ignore you now" Cheryl playfully stropped and stopped looking at him and outside instead as she noticed he had an outdoor pool which was all lit up.

"You could never ignore this handsome face babe" Liam smugly replied.

"I wouldn't say handsome" Cheryl cheekily replied trying to pull a straight face but couldn't as soon as she looked up at him when he pulled a shocked face back at her.

"How very dare you, you won't be getting any more wine now" Liam laughed as he poured himself some and then placed it far away from the table.

"Ok ok, I'll answer your question now" Cheryl said smirking at him, "What happened when we got back together was it?"

"Yeah" Liam sweetly smiled at her.

"Well it was so nice to be back together again especially as we hadn't really seen Nadine or Sarah but at the same time it was quite awkward at moments because obviously me, Kim and Nic are so close I think the other two felt a bit left out. But we did have a great time us 5 back together even though it took us a while to get back to how we were before as neither of us had had any contact with Nadine or Sarah so we had to catch up on the 3 years first before we got anywhere" Cheryl explained, it being an awkward time when Girls Aloud did reform but with time it got better and they all loved it.

"Do you still talk to Sarah and Nadine then?" Liam asked as he topped her wine glass up for her getting a thank you in return.