*Fireworks*

Mulai dari awal

Lincoln: On it! *grabs Lily*

He pass by my side with Lily on hands and got in the car.  I grab their backpacks and mine, close the whole house making me sure if everything is well close and okay...  I got in the car, Lincoln finished from putting Lily in her car seat and he sits in the passenger seat, I start the car and start to drive...

First one to school: Lily Loud.  I got out of the car, grab Lily on my hands, grab her backpack and got close towards the teacher that was in the door...

Ms. Kavowshki: Oh! This girl is adorable!

Lily: jijijijajaja... A poo-poo...

Ms. Kavowshki: This must be Lily Loud... She's your baby?

Lori: Eh he! No ma'me, she is my baby sister...

Ms. Kavowshki: Oh, sorry for the confusionWhere are your parents, my dear?

Lori: They work very early in the morning, like, 7am to 3pm. Don't worry, I only bring Lily in the mornings, my mom will pick her up at three... You'll meet her then *smile*

Ms. Kavowback: *smile* Splendid! I am very glad to meet you, my dear.  Do not worry, Lily is on good hands *grabs Lily on hand*

Lily: *hugs her* AAAaaaaah... *smile*

Lori: Take a good care of my baby sister... *gave the backpack* *goes in the car*

I got in the car.  The teacher waves at me, so as Lily.  Lincoln and I wave back.  I start the car again and start to drive.

During the road...

I was very concentrate on the road...

Lincoln: Hey Lori? *looks at her*

Lori: ... Yes Lincoln? *still concentrated on the road*