This is the Real Me

Rose's POV

I run and run leaving the fairy man in my house. He HAS to be gay. I running for what seems like hours. Then, BAM.

"Ouch." Poosshhh.

"Are you okay??" I look up to see a beautiful girl standing in front me. She has sort of accent.

"Yeah." I say pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're naked too." This girl says.

"Is your name Abby? You look an Abby." I say frantically. She is making me nervous. Am I attracted to her?

"Na ieem April." She says.

"UMm. Rose." I say.

"Follow me." She says winking.

"Okay." I follow her. We walk and walk for ten whole minutes. That's a lot.

Then, we show up at a place called. "NUDIST COLONY. NO CLOTHES. WOOOO."

"We don't have to wear clothes here??" I say excitedly.

"No!" She says smiling. Then, she runs away.

Okay... That was a little rude. What do I do now? I'll make a house. I gather the supplies. Then, I build that house. It's not at cool as my treehouse. But, that's okay. I walk into my furnished house and sit down. I think I'm a lesbian. I walk out of my house to find a lady.

I run to the middle of the colony and yell.

"WHO'S A BEAN?!?!" I scream.

A girl with blonde hair comes walking up. She has a nice butt. 👍🏻

"Hi, I'm Bailey-MAE. I'm a Lesbian." The girl says.

"NOICE." I say.

"Wanna come to my place?" She asks.

"Sure. I've never been with a girl before." I say. I'm a littler nervous.

"Okay." She answers.

"Okay." I whisper.

She grabs my hand and we run to her house. It's really shitty. Like. Really shitty. I hold my tongue.

"This is a little shitty." I say.

She starts to cry.

"Thank you."

We walk inside. Then, she starts talking about literally everything. I don't want to hear about this. She is annoying. I kiss her to shut her up. She was talking for three hours straight. She grabs my boob.

"Woah. Are you gay?" I say.

"Yes." She grunts.

"Noice." I remember why I'm here.

She grabs my hot core. Then, touches my bundle of nerves. Noice. I say.

"Thank." She says.

"Thank." I whisper.

She pushes me to the ground and licks me all over. I cum. She turns to me.

"My turn." She says

I look at her confused. What do I do?

I poke her button.

"Beep bop bop." I say whilst pushing her button three times.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She says. I get nervous. I get out of there. I'm nervous.

"Gtg." I yell. That was a weird phase.

"I guess I'm straight. This is the real me." I say. I gasp.