Goodbye

Jake and I have been going trough some pretty rough times. He get so unreasonably mad at me for the stupidest shit!! I walk into the kitchen and Jake yells at me.
"What the hell rose, why are you naked??" Says Jake
"Are you kidding me? I've been naked for weeks and you're just now noticing me?" :( that hurts.
I feel sick.
"Jake, what's wrong with you? You are an ass. You don't care about me!"
"Rose, thats not-"
"I was in a tree. Naked. For three days! You don't even care. I went out and got you WATER!!...? You don't care."
"Rose please-"
"Jake. You are so rude and mean to me. All the time!! I'm surprised you haven't punched me in the face yet!"
And then Jake punched me in the face.
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"
"Rose I want you to leave."
"Jake!!"
"Rose!!"
"Jake!!"
"ROSE!!"
"JAKE!!!"
"ROSEEE!!!"
"JAKE!!!!!"
"ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"JAKE!!"
"ROSE!"
Then I punch him in the face. Hard. He goes FLYING!! My hand hurts. But it's worth it. I am freaking strong!
"OUCH!" I say
"What's wrong babe?" Jake asks
"It's nothing." I say as I brush a piece of hair behind my ear.
I start sprinting. I don't know where I'm running to, but I never want to stop.
I stop at my tree. I jump all the way to the top of the tree.
I'm sitting there for a few minutes when I hear Jake walking down below me.
"JAKE! What are you doing here?"
"I heard you scrum. I got here as fast as I could."
"I didn't scream., Jake."
"I smeld your blood and got here as fast as I could."
"Jake... this is my spot. I know you love me, and you're worried about me, and that's great. But Indont want you talking to me when I'm in my spot. We're done."
"No babeygirl it's okay."
He picks me from the tree like an apple and carries me to the house.
He takes me all the way to the house. He sets me down and wraps a robe around my shoulders. He's so sweet.
Should I tell him what's going on with me?
I should tell him
I want to tell him
I'm going to tell him
I need to tell him
I'm going to tell him
I should tell him
I want to tell him
Fuck
I should tell him
"Jake, I need to tell you."
"What's up baby girl?"
"Jake says " Jake says
""I'm a vamp witch. I'm the chosen one. My great great great great great great great great great great grit great great grandmothers came to me and told me I am the chosen one. I'm half vampire, half witch."
It's silent for a long time. I feel sooooo awkward. What the hell?
Jake suddenly stands up.
"Goodbye" Jake says
I gasp. He sprints out of the room. If I had known this would have been the last time I've seen him, I would have let him bang me.
"Goodbye."