♫ couldn't

Rustling leaves, whooshing air, birds chirping—

The sound of nature makes me feel refreshed after all of what happened yesterday.

After Maori's confession, we parted ways. I wasn't able to sleep last night because so many things were bugging me.

Maori likes Kento, but I like him too.

I've locked myself inside my bedroom, because I seriously don't feel like going out today. I don't know why, but I feel like the past is coming back again..

I've been sealing all of the words that I've been meaning to say, hoping that someday, I would be able to unseal them.

But I think I won't be able to unseal those words anymore.

Because those words may just hurt someone, just like how I've hurt my parents before.

♫♫♫♫

"Look, Suzu! Ro's making fun of Kento again!" Maori kept on nudging me until I finally looked at them.

Czairo gingerly placed a small handful pieces of autumn leaves on top of Kento's head. It seems like he really isn't aware about it. Czairo kept on giggling while Kento was nonchalantly waiting for the food to be served.

I guess it just so happened that the food was taking time, so Czairo played a trick on him.

We're here in the school cafeteria waiting for our food to be served, by Kento and Czairo. Maori asked them to buy us food since they should be gentleman enough. Well, that's what she said.

I sighed as I looked at Maori chuckling while shaking her head. I wonder if she's already feeling okay, after all of what happened yesterday.

To be honest, I'm really glad that I was able to talk to her normally this morning. Although I felt kinda awkward to talk to her because I still remember that night when she talked to me about her feelings to this 'certain someone'.

She didn't mention his name, but it's Kento—for sure.

"Sorry if we kept you waiting. We just had a problem with the kitchen staffs, but nevertheless, here's the food!" Czairo said, and then we helped him placed the food on the table.

I'm sitting beside Maori again, and infront of me is Kento, then beside him is Czairo.

I guess I'm the only one feeling awkward, because the three of them kept on bickering even though they're eating.

"Kento! Pfft, what's on top of your head?!"

"As if I know the answer."

"Everyone's looking at you! Don't you notice it?"

"They're no—wait, what—"

"Who the hell did this?!"

"I swear it's not me!"

Something's bothering me though, I don't know if I should ask them but—

"Suzu," Kento interrupted my mind. I looked at him, and I swear he was intently looking back at me.

"W-Why?" I stammered. Here's my heart again, beating rapidly.

"Is there something you want to say?" He asked. Czairo and Maori stopped talking, and as if on a cue, the both of them looked at me.

"Go on, if there's something you want to say, voice it out." Czairo smiled. I flashed back a small smile.

"Suzu, you can always talk to us." Maori said while grinning.