♫ I

It was him all along? Suzu thought at the back of her mind.

She felt like she was going to explode at any moment. All the girls were squealing because of what Kento said. Well, except for Suzu. She can't really squeal.

Ms. Hikari was actually surprised. "Oh, good thing you were kind enough, huh?" All the students laughed and Kento shrugged once again.

"Anyway, who was the lucky girl?" Suzu's eyes widened as she reached for her pocket to get his mitten.

But then, disappointment washed over her as she realized that she left it at her locker. She sighed and just stared at her desk.

He glanced at her quickly, before turning his gaze back to Ms. Hikari.

"Well, she's..." Everyone was anticipating for his answer. Every girl stopped talking and for a moment, there was silence all over the classroom.

But Suzu just sat there and didn't even bother to what he was about to say.

For a moment, Kento looked so nervous that he even cleared his throat. "Sorry. I forgot who she was."

He then took his seat, and Ms. Hikari just laughed it off like what the other students did before she started to continue her discussion.

And after that, he couldn't stop glancing at her.

♫♫♫♫

It was already recess time when someone suddenly bumped into Suzu that caused her to fall on the ground.

The girl with her hair ponytailed widened her eyes, and immediately helped Suzu to stand up.

"S-Sorry! I'm really sorry it's all my fault! I was too fast that I didn't even realize I already bumped into someone. Again, I'm so sorry!!" The girl said and then she never stopped apologizing at her until finally, Suzu flashed a small smile.

"You're supposed to be mad at me, right?" Suzu gently shook her head, and was about to leave when suddenly, the girl called her.

She looked at her back to see the girl waving at her while smiling so widely.

"I'm Maori, by the way! See 'ya!" She said, and then she left.

Just when Suzu was about to leave, she spotted Kento at the corner. He was leaning against the wall with his brows furrowed, and she couldn't help but to furrow her eyes too, out of curiosity.

He then arched one of his eyebrows, expecting her to do the same, but she didn't. It made him laugh a little, before he walked towards her direction.

Suzu couldn't even move. She was holding her breath, and that made her feel so confused.

He glanced at her hands, before looking at her. "My mitten, you should've worn it."

The weather was still cold. The rain was still pouring. And the tension is bewildering.

Suzu was struggling to find the right words, she kept on looking at different directions just to find the right words to answer him.

Speak, just speak. There's no need to worry about it. Suzu thought at the back of her mind.

"I—"

Just when she was about to speak, someone already ruined their moment and then he began talking to Kento.

"Kento, you were just here all along?! Seriously, I've been waiting there like an idiot! What took you so—" He trailed off as soon as he saw Suzu. A smirk suddenly played along his lips as he wriggled his eyebrows like a fool.