Chapter Eighteen - Romantic Paris, baby names and discussing work.

We didn't get to sleep for another two hours after they left. There was so much to explore with Jessie. He could work you one way and completely amaze you going another way. Falling asleep snuggled against him I was safe again. The sheets only reached to my lower back but my boobs were pressed against him, besides he's already discovered every inch of me. I blush thinking about this.

I woke up by myself. I was on my stomach with my face on the side. I faintly saw the clock say seven twenty. Ugh we had to go to work soon. I could hear the shower running and Jessie must be in there. I rolled over tugging off the sheets. There was a small trail of clothes coming from the doorway. I stand up gently and gaze back at the bed which was all messed up and stuff.

The shower water stopped running and I looked up to see him step out of the shower. I smile heading towards the shower. He wraps the towel around his torso and I bite my lip.

'well if I saw this every morning, I think I could be a happy guy' he says to the mirror not once glancing at me.

'you wish' I add a pfft at the end and he smirks turning to look at me. His eyes scan over my body.

'god Val, really? I just had a shower' he whined holding a hand over his eyes. He was being immature. I laughed moving towards him. I put my hand on his chest pushing him against the wall. He kept his hand over his eyes and I rolled my own eyes. I pressed myself against him knowing he wouldn't be able to control himself.

'as tempting as that sounds, Jessie, I only came in here for a shower' I press further into him and then bound away into the shower. I close the curtain and start the shower. My stomach tightened.

'fucking hell' I heard him mumble to himself. Oh yeah, I got him. I smirk turning so the water could run down my back. I knew he could see my shadow through the curtain and ran my hands over my body tapping my thighs.

The curtain opened and Jessie climbed in looking at me lustfully. Wasting no time at all I shoved him against the wall kissing him hungrily.

Jessie's POV

I turned the shower off and climbed out. One quick glance I saw her moving this way. I wrap the towel around myself a little too quickly. Composing myself I leaned against the bench looking in the mirror. I could see her in the mirror, she looked like a goddess. God damn and she was still naked. I was getting harder so I looked away. I just had a frigging cold shower for god's sake.

'well if I saw this every morning, I think I could be a happy guy' I said taking a quick glance at her through the mirror.

'you wish' she said adding a little pfft at the end and I knew she was teasing. I turned to face her. My eyes scanned every part of her goddess like body. Damn it, I thought I could keep it cool.

'god Val, really? I just had a shower' I whine putting my hand over my eyes. This should work but I could still see her through the cracks in my hand. I felt a little too immature. I mean I was a full grown man and I couldn't stare at my girlfriend. Oh how I liked saying that.

I heard her laughing and then her hands were on my chest. She backed me up until I hit the cool wall. I gulped as her hands dragged downwards a little. She pressed closer to me and I was having trouble controlling myself. I was even harder than before.

'as tempting as that sounds, Jessie, I only came in here for a shower' she whispers before disappearing. I open my eyes to see her disappear into the shower. She closes the curtain and her dark figure was on full display to me. The water began running and I the water ran down her amazing figure. Getting even harder I cursed.

'fucking hell' I whined as she turns around. Just as I went to look away her hands ran down her body. Stopping by her thighs she tapped them. God damn it, she knew I was watching her. I wanted nothing more than to get in there with her but we had work in an hour.