Chapter Fifteen - Sexy signs, little mishaps and oh she's pregnant!

• Dedicated to My awesome family!!! <3

It was already twenty pass and we were supposed to be on our way there already. I looked over at Cindy who was panicking a little. She was trying to take deep breaths but she wasn't calming at all.

'Val I'm scared' she said gripping my hair as our car took the last turn. I could see the church coming into view. Her grip on my hand tightened when she saw it too.

'it's cool Cindy. Look through those doors is the man you love, and you need to keep cool. I'm pretty sure Max doesn't want to marry a clown face girl' I giggled and she shot daggers at me but she smiled. Yes, she was smiling.

The car followed the other two cars and we slowed down a little. Only Cindy and I were in this car. The other girls were spread out in the other cars. Cindy was thankful I was riding with her. As the car stopped and the driver got out my stomach tightened. I would be seeing Jessie soon enough too. The driver didn't open our door but he stood there waiting. The other girls got out and we watched them walk up to the church doors. The photographer took a few pictures of them getting out too.

'you ready Cindy?' I ask and she looks at me scared. She bites her lip and nods. The driver opens the door holding a hand out for me. I take it and use him for support to get out. I saw Cindy's dad standing there smiling crazy. He hugged me straight up. I hugged him back holding the flowers on his back.

'oh you look so beautiful Val' he whispers to me pulling back. He looked like he wasn't going to cry. Cindy's family were an emotional bunch. I smiled and felt the sudden urge to cry too but I held it in. I turned around to face Cindy. She was looking at her stomach, a smile spreading across her face.

'I got it' I told the driver and he nodded moving away. I held my hand out for Cindy and she took it climbing out of the car. I heard a several clicks and Cindy giggled almost falling over. She was in a giddy mood now, I could tell. Maybe she'd been thinking about it all, her new life, her new child and specifically her new husband. Her dad instantly pulled her into a hug and Cindy squeezed my hand the whole time.

'oh my your gorgeous Cindy. Not that you aren't every other time but you're really gorgeous'

'thank you dad' she hugged him again and he laughed hugging her back.

'so let's do this then?' he asked holding his hand out for her.

'I want to talk to Val first, please. It's about a surprise for Max' Cindy looked at her dad who nodded.

'of course, take all the time you need although it is half past. Perfect time Cindy, like always' he laughed making his way into the little front room of the church. The cars moved to turn around for when we leave. It was now just Cindy and I looking at each other holding hands. It was a perfect best friend moment.

'so ah Val we've talked about this right...'

'right' I say nodding getting the drift she was heading towards. About her pregnancy.

'I was going to change my mind but I don't think I could handle so much awe in one place. I want to know Max's reaction first. So...'

'you want to stick to the original plan?'

'yeah...if that's alright'

'hey it's cool with me. I can't believe I get to announce it to everyone while you're outside telling Max'

'I know...and thank you in advance'

'it's cool, Mrs. Smith'

'not just yet' she said laughing. It was definitely a nervous laugh so I hugged her again. Just for reassurance.

'and your welcome Cindy' I whisper pulling away. She smiled and I pulled her up to the doors. The girls were checking over themselves in the floor length mirror there and a lady was trying to get them in order. She wasn't doing so well.