3: A Letter to Nono

3rd Person View

Today the class seem excited that the noise can be heard until the third floor. Students were buzzing all about Italy and Italian stuffs.

(A/N: *cough* Italy *cough* Hetalia *cough*)

After the bell rang, all students sat down in their seats waiting for their teacher to come.

Ten minutes have passed yet no teacher came. Suddenly, a loud bang from the door caught their attention. The man from yesterday, Renato-san, came in with a smirk.

"To those who will participate, pass your wavers. To those that won't attend, you will still go. Vongola had taken permissions from your parents beforehand. So wether you have a waver or not, you'll still go."

The brunette sighed, already expecting this to happen. Well, this is Vongola we are talking about. Nothing is impossible if you have Vongola.

"Tomorrow, 7:00 in the morning you should already be here. If you are late, you will be left. Got it?" Said Reborn.

Everybody snickered, thinking that Dame-Tsuna would be left out because he is always late.

Sicily, Italy

"Reborn, is everything prepared now?" An old man said as he played with his fingers. Smirking gracefully like nothing is wrong with the world, Reborn nodded, twiddling his gun.

"Sí, Nono. Everything is going according to plan." Reborn casually said, ignoring the evil chuckle from the old man that would send even the strongest mafiosos peeing in their pants.

"Good, good. How dare those imbecibles hurt little Tsunayoshi-kun?" Said the old man as he caress the Vongola Ring X Version from the box.

A moment later, after the call finished, a huge amount of Sky Flames errupted from the ring. As vivid as the form was, Vongola Nono immediately recognized this as Vongola Primo.

"Primo. It's nice to see you again." Nono said as he stood up and bowed before the man in front of him.

"Ahh, yes it is. How is the plan now going Nono?" Primo said as he picked up a dart and threw it at the board with the picture of one of Tsun's bullies.

"The plan is going very well, Primo." Nono answered and smirked evily which was also answered with a dark chuckle from Vongola Primo.

"Very well, I see. Update me as soon as possible if anything happens." The blond man said as he vanished through thin air. Nono, immediately called all of his guardians to make everything ready for the tor--trip.

As Nono sipped his glass of wine, he saw a folder containing of how Tsuna was, and still is, being bullied. Heck, there is even a video tape. Nono's mood immediately darkened as he remembered the report Reborn handed to him.

---                                                                 ---
As Nono walked out of his office room, skipping merrily and smiling. He is happy that he already finished signing the accursed papers.

While heading to the kitchen a sudden call jolted him out of his trance. Sighing, he knows trouble will only meet him after all, and if there's trouble, there's paperworks.

Grumbling under his breath, he answered the call. "Hello, Vongola Nono speaking." He said as he faked a cheery tone.

"Ciaossu. There's no need to fake that cheery tone Nono. You know very well that it won't work on me." A squeaky voiced said from the other line.

"Oh, Reborn it's just you. What is it that you called for me?" The old man said, still grumbling. Knowing Reborn, he will only cause chaos.

"I'm here to hand out a report regarding Tsunayoshi." Reborn said as he smirked. This report would surely be amusing since he would see a once in a life time scene.

(A/N: Because Reborn is Reborn, he placed cameras all over the mansion)

"A report about Tsunayoshi?" Nono asked, curious about what the report will be. "Yes. In fact, it will be in your hands in three seconds." Reborn said while smirking from the other line.

True to his words, Nono recieved a paper scroll from a dove that flew towards the window, breaking a vase at the process. 'Nooooo! More paperworks!' Thought Nono as he cried anime style.

Nono grimmly stared at the paper the bird was holding and grabbed it while muffling some curses under his breath. When he started reading the letter, his moods suddenly darken, making the people aroumd the globe shudder at the immense aura the Vongola Boss emitted.

'Nono,

Sawada Tsunayoshi is being bullied everyday at school. Despite this, he said that we should not let them in the mafia and they should not be punished or executed by just bullying him. He said that he's used to it and can endure the pain. He declared that we should not hurt them and they must remain innocent from the mafia. However, I want to have Tsuna be revenged by his classmates actions. I proposed a revenge plan Nono. Call me if you have decided.

                                                          Reborn'

Nono crumpled and burned the paper as it became into nothing.

---                                                                 ---

'Don't worry my dear grandchild. I'll teach those ungrateful bastards a lesson they won't forget.' Nono thought as he sipped on his glass of wine, chuckling darkly.

All of the maids and butlers, as well as Nono's guardians trembled at the aura Nono emitted. They sincerely pitied to those who angered their peace-loving Nono.

-----------------Kawaii Potato-------------------

And that's it! I'm sorry for the late updates~ Well, uhmm... shit happens and... yeah... But!! Belated Merry Christmas and Advance Happy New Year to all!