2: Confirmation from Hades

Disclaimer: I don't own Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn. Only the plot and the pancakes and bacons.

Enjoy!
------------------I'm a UniPotato----------------

Tsuna's POV

As soon as I walked through the house, I immediately searched for Reborn. Knowing that he's probably at the kitchen drinkin his cup of expresso, I ran to the kitchen and eventually bombarded him with questions.

"Reborn! What is this trip about?" Looking at him as he calmly drank his expresso.

Black onyx eyes stared at me. He huffed with irritation and looked at me as if digging through my soul. "Dame-Tsuna, how many assassination attemps did you get this week alone?"

"Probably 32? Or was it 43?" I said as I shrugged, trying to recall on how many assassination attemps I've been getting this week.

Reborn then covered his eyes using his fedora and huffed. "Baka-Tsuna, we will be preparing the trip because your classmates' lives are in danger. Nono said that we must train your classmates so that they can protect their lives if they were attacked.

'He's lying. There's more than training them my classmates but, oh well, not my problem since it's not that grave.'

I nodded in satisfactation and walked to my room. I grabbed my bag and placed the unfinished paperworks on the table. I groaned and glared at the accursed paperworks in front of me.

----------------------Time Skip----------------------

After I signed the last paper,I immediately took a bath. As I was walking out of the bathroom, Reborn entered my room with a loud bang.

I looked at him with irritation. What does he wants now? I calmed myself and looked at him. "What is it that you want Reborn?"

"Baka-Tsuna, Nono entrusted you the paperworks of the participants of the trip." Reborn said while smirking evily.

I nodded my head for confirmation but as soon as I saw the stacks of papers I immediately regretted the idea. I groaned at the sight and watched the clock.

'It's already 8:00 and I have many to do. I should finish this before 10:00. I really need to finish the game so I can unravel the mystery in the story.'

3rd Person View

After Tsuna started his paperworks, Reborn called the Millefiore, Arcobaleno, Cavallone, Varia, Shimon and Vongola for a meeting. After the call, all of them gathered at Tsuyoshi's Dojo.

"Reborn-san what is the trip all about?" Hayato asked, still curious as to why the sudden announcement of the trip to Italy.

"Well, as you can see, our Sky is being bullied by the students so Primo, Nono and I decided to punish those imbecibles for hurting Tsuna."

After those words, the atmosphere around thd room suddenly dropped. The allies of Vongola, Tsuna's friends, trembled, anger visible in their faces.

How dare they?! How dare they hurt the all accepting sky?! How dare they mock their precious friend and brother?!

"Wait." Enma said, still trembling from rage, making the attention go to him.

"What?" The others asked, while some others didn't really voiced it out.

"Primo? You mean Vongola Primo?!" Hearing this, they also questioned Reborn.

"Yes. Not only Vongola Primo but Shimon Primo, Luce, Vendice, Kawahira and Sephira as well." After hearing those words, all eyes were as wide as plates, jaws hanging almost reaching the floor.

Vendice?! The almighty Vendice?! Reborn merely smirked at the scene in front of him.

"And it's an affirmative that we can torture those bastards but just don't kill them. Go wild as you can. Meeting adjourned."

Saying that they can go wild, everybody smirked. 'This is what you get for hurting Tsuna/Tsunayoshi/Bossu/Boss/Usagi/Decimo/Onii-san/Outoto/Tsu-chan.'

A miracle then happened. All of the first years and the selected higher years that will attend the trip suddenly felt a cold feeling, making them shiver at the process.

--------------------Kawaii Potato----------------

Well, sorry for this short chapter. My mind went blank so I only have this thoughts in my head right now.

I hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter. Ja!

Sincerely,
Kawaii Potato