Moving in with Sasuke Uchiha

As Gina was about to leave the class she was stopped by Iruka sensei saying "Gina and Sasuke the hokage would like to speak to you."

*At the hokage's office*

"Gina since you are new here I believe you don't have a place to stay at im I correct."

"Yes, you are correct."

"Since there are no house's available you will be living with Sasuke."

Sasuke's eyes wided thinking that a girl is going to live with him. Hoping she won't do anything weird.

"Is that ok with you Sasuke" the hokage said looking at Sasuke, waiting for an answer.

"Hn."

"Ill take that as a yes, you may leave now."

*At Sasuke's house*

"Your going to sleep in that room don't go in my room" with that Sasuke went to his room.

Gina walked to the room Sasuke pointed at. It was just had a bed and a table.

And then Gina feel into deep slumber.

-Sasuke's pov-

*Morning*

It was time to go to the academy. I knocked on the door, but there was no reply. I opened the door to she her sleeping in a black bra and jeans. (The picture above) .

My face turned 50 shades of red. But that quickly ended when I saw something that was navy blue under her bra. (It was her guild mark) .

I slowly walked towards her the examine what it was. I was standing close to her bed that when I tripped.

And my face landed on her chest. Gina let out a small moan. I started blushing (redder then Erza's hair). Then Gina wrapped her arms around his neck.

*Thirds pov*

Sasuke then started to poke her check hoping she would wake up.
Gina started to let go of Sasuke and sat up. She turned to Sasuke with her eyebrow up.

"Why are on my bed."

"Hn."

"You know your emo, right duck butt."

Sasuke raised his eyebrow up. "Duck butt "Sasuke said confused.

"Well yeah your hair is shaped as a ducks butt."

"Hn, hurry where already late for class. "

"Ok let's go."

"Aren't you going to put a shirt on" Sasuke said blushing.

Gina raised her eyebrow up "I am wearing a shirt."

"Look down."

Gina looked down to see she was wearing a bra. She then sighed saying "I hate when this happens."

"Does this happens alot."

"Well I had a teacher her name was Ur and she teached us and a part of her training we had to strip."

Gina looked over to Sasuke to see he passed out while blushing.

'Stupid Uchiha.'