Chapter 1- Meeting the family

Sky's POV

"Sky! Wake up!" My brother Noah yells. "No." I groan. If you can't tell already I am not a big morning person. "You are going to get it now." He says laughing. Noah was seventeen years old, one year older than me. He always loved to mess with people, and I was just one of those people now. He might always mess with me but he loves me.

"RYAN!" Noah yells. Ryan is my oldest brother. He is twenty years old and he loves us more than anything. He can be strict but we all know why, he is really stressed. Our mom died eight years ago and since then our dad is always gone. So Ryan has to step up and be like the father. Dad is usually either drinking at a bar or away for work. When he is here though it is a nightmare. Ryan loves football almost as much as he does us. Did I mention that I have eight brothers including Noah and Ryan? We will meet them later.

"What!" Ryan says running in my room. He is already dressed. "Sky won't get out of bed." Noah groans and walks out. I hear Ryan walk over to me and I look at him. "Good morning sweetie." He says softly. "You need to get up" he says. "I don't want to though." I complain. "Come on you don't want to miss the first day of school." He says and I jump up.

"Oh my gosh! I forgot! Get out I need to get ready!" I say pushing Ryan out as he gives me a small chuckle. I look over to Grayson's bed and it is empty. "GRAYSON!" I yell and he comes running in. "What happened?" He says running over to me. I laugh, "Nothing." I say and he looks relieved. "Thank god by your scream I thought someone was in here." He says. "I need your help picking out an outfit!" I say. "Ok." He says and I run over and give him a hug. Grayson was my twin brother and he is the best, we always told each owe everything and he was always here for me, like every other brother I have. Once I had a nightmare and every single one of my brothers came in here.

I walk into my closet and look around. That is when I see a white dress and I go and grab it, and put it on. When I walk back out I see Nick and Connor. "You look great!" Grayson says with a smile but Nick and Connor don't have the same look as Grayson. Nick and Connor are both twins but Nick is ten minutes older than Connor. Nick is the more sporty one ever though Connor loves sports too. Connor is probably the smarter of the two.

"You can't wear that." Nick says and I cross my arms. "And why not?" I ask bitterly. "One don't give me attitude. Two it shows too muck skin and I don't want people looking at you like that." He says and I walk back over to the closet. I see a pair of skinny jeans and I put them on with a teal shirt and my black converse.

When I walk back out Nick nods, "Much better." He says and I roll my eyes. Nick and Conner leave and I hear my name being called by Mason. I walk into his room and he runs over and hugs me. "I need help. I can't decide if I want to dress fancy or just wear what I usually where. "Wear whatever defines you. Wear what makes you, you." I say. "Thanks Sky!" He says running over to one of his dressers. I smile and walk downstairs.

Jake is in the kitchen cooking something and I walk over to him. "Morning Jake." I say. "Morning Sky!" He says. "Ready for some amazing bacon?" He asks and I laugh. "Of course!" I say taking my plate from him. Jake is 17 and he is really cool and an amazing cook. I walk over to the fridge and get some orange juice out when someone rushes by almost knocking me over before Jake catches me.

"Be careful Noah." Jake groans. Noah turns around and sees me and runs back over. "Sorry Sky!" He says hugging me. "It's fine." I say laughing. Living in a house full of boys really toughens a girl up. I pour myself a glass of orange juice and walk over to the table with my bacon and orange juice. Grayson walks down grabbing his breakfast and sitting down next to me. Levi, who is 16, comes down next, he is probably the quietest one out of all of us but that doesn't mean he isn't crazy sometimes. He is always nice to me he always helps me with my homework. Soon everyone starts sprinting down the stairs and it sounds like a stampede.

" Ok guys hury up we have ten minutes before we have to leave." Ryan says. All the guys start stuffing their faces and it looks absolutely nasty. I decide to go back upstairs and I grab my phone of my bed. I have a missed text from Chloe. Chloe is my best friend and I have known her since I was like 5. I go to messages.
(C is Chloe's text and S is Sky's text)

C: Hey girl, ready for today.
S: Yep! As long as nobody messes with us.
C: Don't worry they won't. Hey I heard there is a big party Friday night!
S: Are you going?
C: Probably I was hoping you could go.
S: Sorry can't Ryan has a football game.
C: Bummer

"Sky come on we are leaving!" Connor yells. I quickly brush my hair and run downstairs with my backpack. In the car Ryan is sitting there, he is dropping us all off. Now this may come as a shocker but Mason actually goes to our high school because his grades have been so high theses last couple years. Nick is in shotgun, and then there is Connor, Levi, and Jake, and then in the very back and Mason, Grayson, Noah and I.

"Sky?" Mason asks. "I'm nervous." He says. "You have nothing to worry about you have all of us here." I say reassuring him. In reality I am kind of nervous too but I can't show it. I hear the car stop and I look outside and see the big bricked building. "Have fun!" Ryan says when we all get out. I look and see all the people talking. "Here
we go." I say starting walking towards the building.

Authors note
This is my first story so if you expect this is to be perfect then don't read it please because I will try the best I can but it won't be perfect! I hope you all enjoy it!