Chapter 29

Sky's POV: 

It's been almost three months since the incident and a lot has happened since then. Archer finally admitted his feelings for Emma. I knew they were going to become a thing since the first time they met so I definitely bragged. Ella and Grayson have gotten closer and I keep wondering if they will get together. I know Grayson has feelings for her,  but Ella is scared she has been through so much. She doesn't know if she is ready for a relationship. Noah got moved up to varsity basketball. He's been so happy lately and it is great to see him full of joy and laughter. Levi made a lot of new friends and is way more talkative now. He has always had confidence issues but now he is getting a higher self-esteem. Jake won a recent cooking competition. All of us were so proud of him. Ryan got a new job and is enjoying it a lot. Mason is having a lot of fun at school now and I barely see him from how busy he is with friends. Nick has gotten even closer with me lately and he really happy. Conner is doing great in school and has gotten so many college letters. My family has been through a lot, more than most families. Even through all these hard times we have each others backs. Nobody can stop us when we are together.

Now I know everyone is wondering what happened to Liam. Liam was in terrible condition when he got to the hospital but he was a trooper and he pulled through. A lot of people didn't think he would make it but I had faith he would be alright. I have gotten closer with him, more than ever before and I don't know if I would still be here without him. Ben and I still have a really stong relationship. He has helped through a lot since the incident and I couldn't be more thanful for him. I am still struggling after the incident. I'm not the same. I laugh and put a smile on my face but sometimes it's all a mask. I have nightmares all the time taking me back to what happened. I don't know if I will ever get over what happened. I will probably have nightmares for a long time. I will probably have panic attacks and will have anxiety for the rest of my life. Even with all of that I will be strong. I will fight through all the pain knowing I am a survivor. I survived. 

OMG GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK!! This has been such an amazing experience. This was my first book and honestly I can't believe how many of you guys are reading this book. I appreciate every single one of you and I just want to say thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! I am planning on making a second book so don't worry this isn't the end of Sky and the gang! Thank you all so much again! Bye!