Epiloge

Dan and Phil both returned to school as the first gay couple. Since Dan was the leader of the bullies they stopped bullying. After a while Dan survived one year clean. Phil was so proud and claims he helped that. Of course he did but anyway. Now Dan and Phil are a married with two children and a dog named "Temmie". What else am I missing? Oh, right Kate! Well, she turned out to be a huge bitch. Which made her a perfect match for Anni! They are also married and very happy. Also Pj and Chris got married just throwing that in there.

So all's well that ends well I guess? So I don't have much to say but, thanks! Thank you everyone for reading it was so much fun to write and maybe in the future I will make a sequal? I don't know but thanks for going on this crazy rollercoaster that I was controling. It felt like I had no control over the story sometimes, even though I did. I would be rereading and go "what's going to happen?!?" And then I relize I control what happens im the author. So this is goodbye for now. Bye its been a hell of a rollercoaster.
-Julia
P. S two other thanks that I haven't mentioned before
FrankIeroTrashNo1 and superarrowholock they both started reading after the thanks so here.
P.ss We are almost at 200 reads so we can do it!!

Ah who am I kidding I will never leave!! Mwahaha (heres a meme)