Chapter 9

2 weeks later
Kate's POV
Today was the day. Today I would tell Phil how I feel. God I hope he accepts my feelings. I know that he still likes Dan but Dan will never love him like me. Dan dating him was a phase, Phil needs to relize that.

Dan's POV
I walked to school and noticed Phil talking to that bitch Kate. So of course I did the most sensible thing and evesdropped. "So Phil would you like to be my boyfriend?" I heard Kate say. Boyfriend?! Phil would never say yes. "Yes!" I heard Phil say excitingly. I felt etears brimming my eyes. Why am I crying? He hates you anyways. I ran off to the bathroom with my face in my hands.

Phil's POV
I walked to school with Kate and she was acting strange. "Hey Phil could come over here for a second." Maybe she'll explain why she's acting weird. "Phil I like you" she said quickly looking at her hands. "What do you mean?" I asked cautionly. "I mean we should date." She said. "So Phil would you like to be my boyfriend." Boyfriend?! But im gay and I love Da-. No he hates you. "Yes!" I said excitingly. She won't hurt me like Dan. She hugged me and we walked to school hand in hand.  I looked around for Dan, but he was nowhere to be seen it doesn't matter anyway I have Kate now.

Dan's POV
Why is he dating that bitch?! She's not good for him. I sat in a bathroom stall, crying. I need to cut. I reached into my bag and pulled out the small blade. Just as I was putting the blade to my skin I was interupted by someone else in the bathroom. "Hello? Anyone in here?" I heard someone say outside the stall. Who's that? "Ya, why?" I asked with my voice almost a whisper. "Oh it just sounded like you were crying." The person said. I stayed silent. Im the scariest person in school I can't let anyone see me. I got up and walked out pushing past the guy who stood there with his mouth open and eyes wide."No one will hear about this, right?" I said threatenly. He nodded his head. I needed to get home. As I was walking past everyone to get home I caught eye contact with Phil. He looked at me with anger as he held hands with Kate. I held back tears as I ran back home.

Phil's POV
I kept looking around but Dan was nowhere to be found. He was mad at me, and I knew it too. Why was he mad at me though? He has a girlfriend already! I just wish I could talk to him, but he won't come near me long enough for me to even say hi. It was the end of the day and Dan never left my mind. I hope he's ok.

Dan's POV
I sat in my bathtub, fully clothed covered in blood and scars. I was crying my eyes out. Now's the time. I took all the energy I had and walked out. Blood was dripping down my arms and on the carpet but it didn't matter I didn't have to clean it up anyway. I walked into my bedroom and grabbed the rope in my closet. This is it. No more pain.

Im so sorry. So happy chapter right? Again sorry. It will get happier I promise.

Edit: also I would like to thank amazingKara23 who helped write some of this (hint its the part that's good writing)