The Badgirl herself

Start from the beginning

 His mouth dropped. “Yeah. They gave our moms some pamphlet’s about some delinquent boarding school or whatever.” Jess rolled her eyes. Even I couldn’t believe that.

 “Yeah, but it’s not like our parents would ever send us there.”

 “Oh shit! If my dad gets that, I am in such big trouble.”  Zack finally realized he could speak.  I opened my mouth, but  he started talking again. “Wait. He kicked you guys out just because of that prank?! I wasn’t even that bad!”

 “Well…” Jess started off.

 I smirked. “We kind of attacked him.”

 “Do what?!” His eyes widened as if this was a surprise to him.

 “Don’t act like it’s this totally off idea that we never would have had the guts to do.” Jess snapped.

 “I just didn’t think you guys were dumb enough to hit our principal.” He sat back again.

 “We didn’t hit him. After we saw the things about the boarding school, we got pretty pissed off. I made a comment about his hair, saying that the day we go there will be the day his hair grows back, then Jess reached over and threw his wig saying she’s saving it. Then I told him if he’s going to wear a tie, at least wear a good looking one, then I cut it in half and threw it.”

 Zack was laughing pretty hard right about now. But he shut up while looking behind us. We looked behind us and saw the receptionist talking to his dad.

 “Shit.” He muttered.

 Our moms came out and glared at us. “Car.” My mom spoke.

 “Now.” Claira demanded.

 “We’ll see you later, Zack.” I said. Jess waved. And Zack just nodded, turning to watch the door to the office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   We were in the car now, in our drive way. Jess and Claira lives next door. “I cannot believe you guys did that!” My mom started off. They both looked at each other, then burst into laughter.

 “Oh my God, I cannot believe you guys did that!” Claira actually got some words out threw her.

 I looked back at her since I was in the passenger seat. I looked over at Jess, who was next to her. “I told you they’d probably laugh.” She laughed a little.

 “We did the same thing to him back in our senior year!” My mom yelled out through laughter, and Claira nodded, laughing harder.

 Jess and I looked at each other, eyes wide. “You did not!” We both yelled over their laughter.

 “Well actually. It was more your mom, than me.” Claira clarified.

 “Oh my God.” I sat back. Jess and I looked at each other again. Then we all burst into laughter. “Damn. He must really hate this family.”

 After a little while of sitting in the car, we all got out and went into our own houses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   “She what?” My dad, Blake Simmons, asked as he looked between me and my mom, holding a fork full of food just off his plate. We were at the dinner table having, well, dinner.

 “I sent a donkey to Mr. Larson’s room, then gave him a very improving make over. Then cut Mr. Colley’s tie, after Jess threw his wig across the room.” I said it like it was nothing. He smirked and shook his head, going back to his Chinese.

 “So she got expelled.” Mom had to say that.

 He raised his eyebrows, attention coming back on us. “It’s one week into the school year.”

 Mom nodded. “And the principal gave us a pamphlet to Brimstone Academy.”

 He looked a little more concerned now. “A delinquent boarding school?”

 “Yeah…”

 “No way in hell is she going.”

 “Agreed.”

 I smirked and dug back into my food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

     Hey guys. Soo. How you likin' it so far??;) . I like it. I don't know about you. But hey, I actually like one of mi own works. For now anyways. So ya... Lol. Any comments?? Critics?? Votes maybe??;) . Lol alright. Til next time. Bye guys<3

             Read<3 Vote<3 Comment<3