Chapter 5

~~~~~~~Time Lapse to High School~~~~~~~

I wake to getting water poured all over me "You have 3 seconds to run," I screamed at Uriah "1,2," he runs out of the room with fear on his face "3" i yell running after him. I find him behind mom, "Don't get me in the middle of this i told you not to do it" she says stepping out of the way as i tackle him, we start to fight, like literally fight. In the scariest voice a girl could make I say "If you don't want pay back, then you will clean my bed and give me your dauntless cake for a week, Okay," "Okay" he says with the fear showing in his voice. "Okay I'm going to go get dressed" i say perky. i change into a navy blue croptop , a black leather jacket, and white ripped jeans, and my navy blue and white nike's. I head downstairs with my phone, backpack, headphones, and keys. When i get downstairs I say goodbyes to my parents and go to the garage and head to the street with my motorcycle and  my brothers. "1" Zeke starts "2" Uriah continues "3" I say as we speed off. I pull up to school in first, and the boys tie in second. People stair but we really don't care we do this everyday unless we go to school in our cars. We walk over to our friends and the boys go to their girlfriends as Christina and Will are secretly talking and Four, or known as Toby the guy I wish would come back, is sucking off Lauren's face. So I just walk to class. 

---Skip to Lunch--- 

I get my lunch then go sit at our table we all eat with a little conversation but I don't take part in it. I look up to see who is at the table and see everyone but Lauren wow surprise she's not here eating off Fours face. I see Uri about to eat his cake so I clear my throat really loud and get the whole tables attention "Uri give me my cake now" "No" "Umm, remember this morning" "If you let me eat my cake I will by you a whole one and you can become fat after school." "That's not the deal and I have a better six pack then you do fatty" "Oh look's like it's someones time of the month" says Four "Yeah well why don't you just go get Lauren pregnant, instead of saying thing that you know aren't true." i reply leaving. I decide I'm just going to go home I have all A's afterwards. So i just head home. 

A/N The motorcycles in the pictures are what they have but different colors 

Tris: Navy Blue / Uriah: Bright Red / Zeke: Lime Green 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! JESUS LOVES YOU!!!