Chapter 3

" Okay kids go clean up and get ready for bed. Zeke show Tris her new bathroom." mommy says as she starts helping daddy clean off the table. "Okay" we holler as we run upstaires. Zeke walks into my room and into the door beside my closet andits the bathroom he gets out a towel and lays in on the rack for me then turns my way and says " This is you bathroom everything else you need is in the shower." "Thanks and are your friends staying tonight?" "Yes and we will meet you when your done Tobias will come and get you because we have a movie that we will watch!" "Okay Im here to help!" Mommy says as Zeke leaves and she comes in. 

~~After Shower~~ 

When Im done and in my pjs, mommy is braiding my hair in pigtails as Toby walks in "You ready?" "Almost" Mommy finishes kisses my head and leaves I go over to Toby "Okay were r we going?" He must be in wonderland because he doesnt move or speak "TOBY ARE YOU IN THERE?" "Oh sorry and thanks for the nickname Bea but only you can call me that." "Okay Toby." "Lets go" he says as he grabs my hand and runs away with me. We all sit down in The Theater Room and Im by Toby and Uri as the movie plays i start to fall asleep mommy comes in and gives us blankets and a goodnight kiss and daddy does the same they say goodnight and leave the room. I lay my hed on Tobys sholder and as im about to fall asleep they say "goodnight" And Im out like a light. 

A/N Okay I got you an update!! Sorry school is stressful. So I am doing something and I will not be on Wattpad for 3 weeks starting this Sunday ( 10/16/16) till Sunday (10/30/16) So i will write the chapters and when I get back on I will update but it may be the Monday depending on how i feel. Thanks LOVE YALL and so does JESUS! I will write you soon!! JESUS LOVES YOU!!!