Chapter 18 - Switch

Emilys POV

It's been two weeks since Autumn Died. All I have is the neckalace. I haven't been crying that much lately. Jake stays with me everyday. I will find the newborns that killed her. I'm going to kill them. No one is going to die for me. There are only 3 but there Strong. 

I layed in bed watching  the rain hit the window and then run down to the bottom. I heard a small knock on my door. I looked up to see Renesmee.

" Hey" 

" Hi Emily" she said quietly

"I need to ask you a question"

" Sure anything" I spoke

She sighed and Sat on my bed. " I don't want the pack fighting, because If Seth gets hurt, I don't know what I'll do" she said tears in her eyes

" I know, I feel the same way, I don't think I can live without Jacob" I said pulling her in a hug.

" I have a plan" I told her.--

"So, me and Nessie are going to fight them, by ourselves. Then no one gets hurt" I said explaining this to Edward and Bella

" You can't be sure that Nessies not going to die" Edward said. " She's a distraction, and back up, She shouldn't get hurt. " I said. I waited for a response. I droped my neckalace in edwards hand. "Emily" Bella gasped.

" This will keep her safe. She cant die with this around her neck." I said. " But without it you can" Edward said " If Jake see's that you don't have your neckalace he's going to flip" Bella said.

" He wont know. My neckalace shape shifts. He'll just think it's just shifting" I said simply. I didn't want to lie to Jake. I wanted him to know. But I can't let him die. " Why can't she wear Autumns?" Bella asked. " Autumn was a full violet. Her's can only work on a full violet" I stated taking a sip of water. " I thought full Violets don't need a neckalce?" Bella asked. " No, but Autumn already died once before, they got her" I said with a frown.

" Will Autumns work on you?" Edward asked. " No. I don't need it. But I do  need your help." I said.

"Anything" bella said. " I can't kill them, I can only paralize them. So, once I do that. I need you to finish them" I said.

" Ok, I'll do it" Edward spoke softly