Chapter 16 - Pink Roses

Emilys POV

Jacob got dressed to go get more food. I watched as he shook the water out of his hair. He walked over to me. He placed his hands on my hips and gave me a deep kiss. I felt his tounge graze my bottom lip begging for entrace. I gladly granted it. Every time I kiss him, I fall back in love with him.

" I'll hurry back" he said grabbing the keys off the counter. Coming back and giving me a quick peck on the lips. " Please be careful" I said walking towards the door. " I will, Love you" he said. " Love you too" I called after him.

I quickly took a shower and put my my bikini in the hamper. I blowdried my hair and pulled it back in a bun. I grabbed the flowers and ran to the sink.

Pink Roses...

I didn't know who they were from. But I knew what they were for. Someone wanted me to see something, But obviosly they couldn't tell me in person. I picked one up by the stem causing my fingers to bleed. I took off my neckalace and put it in my lap. I quickly slid the stem across my wrist. It caused me a burning but cool sensation. I quickly did it 3 more times. There now I'm done. I put the flowers on the counter. I grabbed a towel and watched my blood soak it.

I leaned my head back against the cubbord. I sat quietly on the counter top. I watched Visions flood in my head.  They were of Seth. All of them. Well a few of Bella and Edward but most of them of Seth. The flowers were from Nessie. She needed my help but she didn't know what for. Something was going to happen to Seth.

" Emily Jean what did you do?" Jake came in with tears in his eyes and he droped the bag on the counter.

" Jake, Don't freak out" I said trying to calm him down. " Why are you cutting yourself?" he asked holding my arm.

" Jake Don't cry. It's not what it looks like" I said sliding the neckalace over my head with one hand. I watched as the cuts on my wrist dissapear. Jake Sighed.

" Jake-" I was cut off by his lips crashing on mine. " Don't ever do that again" he said unloading the food.

" Jake, It was from the flowers. They were from Renesmee. The cuts wouldn't be permentant even if I didn't have the neckalace." I said. He kissed my forehead, " Sorry" he mumbled.

" You need to stop hurting yourself, to help other people. Your more important than anyone else" he said. I pulled away.

" Than your pack?" I said almost yelling. I'm glad I was important. But I shouldn't be more important than his pack.

" Emily, You have to understand. I know you love them all but you can't die for them. Because that's whats going to happen if you keep doing this." he said.

" And up who are you to tell me what I can and can't do?" I asked him. " I'm your Boyfriend Emily. The one that loves you unconditionally" he snapped

" Well maybe thats the Problem" I snapped. But I didn't mean it. He growled. " Did you just growl at me?" I asked him. He didn't answer. I started walking out the door. He grabbed my wrist which was just soaked with blood a minute ago. " Let go" I yelled at him. He did as he was told.--

I looked around. Flowers all around me. I leaned against the tree. I called Renesmee who was now, 14. Her growth has slowed.

" Hey Emily did you get my flowers?" she asked.

" Yeah I did, Just make sure that Seth stays inside until tomorrow at 5 ok? Then the full moon will be done with its cycle. Actually make sure they all stay inside" I said

" Thank you" she sighed with relief

" Welcome"

I leaned against the tree and Cried. I didn't mean what I said to him. I loved him more than he could imagine. I just don't want to be that important to him. I know it sounds stupid. Thats what every girl wants. But if something happens to me. He wont be able to move on. He can't imprint again.

I looked up at the flowers. I heard a small flapping sound. Other than that it was silent. What is that I asked myself standing up. I turned around. I saw it flying towards me.