Chapter 6 - Working With Austin

Emilys POV

Fuck,Fuck,Fuck,and Fuck!!! What the hell am I doing to do. I know they cant take him to the hospital because his body temperature is too high. I'm able to cool his temperature. I healed his temple. inside. But he's still bleeding. I can't stop it. I'm really tired. I'm not sure how I did what I did. I don't know how I teleported to seth. But I did. I'm proud of myself.

" Sue?" I said walking downstairs. She was crying. Billy holding her hand. Jacob looking like he was going to have a melt down.

" Can you help him Em?" She asked me. Her eyes. Brown like seths. Full of hope. How could I tell her a mom. That I couldn't help him. Austin he could.

" Yes." Her head rose. " But I need help. I'm not strong enough to do it by myself" I said " Who do you need? get whoever you need. You have my permission" She said turning to Billy. I nodded with a sigh.

-" Hey Austin"

-" Hey Ems. What ya' doing?" his voice the same. as I've always know it to be. 

-" I need  you to teleport to me like now" I said hanging up. Everyone looked at me like I was high. I waited next to Jake. " How you holding up?" I asked him. " I'm fine. How are you. I mean do you really think you can help him?" Jake asked. " No, But Austin deninatly can. Not going to be happy that I'm hanging with Wolves but he'll get over it" I said opening the Door. Austin quickly walked in.

" Emily have you not listened to anything I have told you. Werewolves are not good company to keep" he said. I raised my hand and slapped him in the back of the Head. " Apoligize" I snapped. "Sorry"

" Now, Emmy bear what do you need?" he asked. " I'll show you" I said motioning him upstairs. Everyone remained in the same postion.

Jakes POV

I have no Idea how Emily did that. She keeps getting better and Better. When am I going to tell her that I'm her imprint? Don't know. Hopefully soon. She looks at me. Her eyes. It's like she's trying to tell me something. It looks like she's saying Goodbye. Where would she go?

I walked slowly upstairs. Seths Door open a crack letting light flood the hallway.

" Please will you help him" her voice hopeful but also simpathetic.  " For me" she said again.

" Emily you know I will do anything for you. I love you Em" he said walking closer to her. It took everything I had to not go rip him apart. I watched as he grabbed her hand. " You can do this. Concentrate" He said calmly to her. I heard her sigh.

" But what if it doesn't work" she said tears in her eyes. Hurt in her voice. " It will" he whispered in her ear.--

" Thank you Austin" She said softly to him. " Welcome" he said walking to the window. " Oh Emily" he called " yeah?" she said turning back from Seth. " You should really lock your windows. Edward would be upset if he knew that you had a boy in your room last night" he said to her. What boy? Who the hell would be in her room.

" Austin?" she called. " Yeah?" " Be nice to your Brother. He's not letting me in. Please Don't do something you'll regret" she said. " And call me when you get there, Promise?" She said. I watched as he kissed her cheek. " Promise"

Emilys POV

I sat in the chair next to seths bed. I was beyond tired. I watched as the sun came up. I want Jake. I sound like a little kid. But thats what I want. I want him to hold me. Tell me that he loves me. I want to be warm. I want to sit on his lap. Tell him that I love him. But I knew that couldn't happen. He doesn't like me. My eyes grew Heavy.--

Next Morning...

My eyes opened slowly and then closed again. I came to a sigh. I opened my eyes. An Empty Bed. Seth!!

"SETH" I yelled running downstairs almost falling. " Yeah?" he said. I ran in his arms giving him a huge hug. Tears to my eyes. " Your alive, It worked. ha, I did it" I mumbled to myself. " How do you feel?" I asked him. " Good" he said shoving a muffin in his mouth.

" Thank you so much Emily" Sue said pulling me into a hug. " No problem" I said. " I'm going to go, But I'll see you later" I said giving them a smile.--

I walked through the door. Jake standing there. Next to Bella. Of course. I heard Edward chuckle. Great. Stay out of my head please. I thought.

" Hey Jake" I said looking through the Medicine cabinet. He didn't answer me. Well then. " Do we have any tylenol?" I asked. " What's wrong" Alice said handing me a bottle or water and the pill bottle.

" Thanks, I just have a headache." I said poping two in my mouth.

" So when do you wanna talk about the boy in your room?" edward asked walking over to me. I sighed. " Not now, please" I said walking upstairs. " No, Emily we need to talk about this." he yelled. I cringed.

" It was just Parker" I yelled back. " Emily he's still a teenage boy" he said " Edward stop, She doesn't look good"  bella said.  Jake was facing me now. His hand on my head." Emily are you ok?" he said.

" Oh, so now your talking to me?" I said getting up. Dizzy. The room spined for a while. I was getting hot like really hot. I could bearley breathe. 

" You know. You both hate each other. But your Just alike" I said. " Emily maybe you should sit" Edward said. " Don't touch me" I yelled at him. My eyes hurt now.

I flashed out. I didn't even mean to. I have no clue where I'm going. What did I do?