(12) Is This The World We Created...?

Warning: If you are going to read the following chapter you should by all means be quite prepared for the eventuality of a breakdown. You have been warned.

I was reading stuff about The Beatles and I somehow found that one "article" and I decided to copy it into this chapter, so you can be as depressed as I am. Here we go:

"No matter who you are or where you live, you MUST admit that the Beatles were either among the greatest musicians of all time OR they were the absolute most important ever. You must also admit that they were indelibly influential artists, extremely important social philosophizing poets and without question men of incredible ethics and values." well, crazy idea, but what if that's because they WERE?

The social code I’ve observed in the western world is this: if you break away from “The Exclusionary Beatles Principle,” you are WRONG. (Erm, yes you are.) Beatles for whatever reason, are a band that you MUST  not only like, but give an incredible amount of reverence to. While it's okay to crap on Micheal Jackson and Justin Bieber (1. YOU ARE COMPARING MICHEAL JACKSON TO JUSTIN BIEBER?! 2.of course it is, JB isn't even a musician my goodness), not only is Beatles criticism frowned upon, it’s seen as a perversion of cultural thinking. If you don’t have a great deal of respect for the group, then you are considered guilty of non-group thought, which in turn, allows those within the same thought-group to fallaciously discredit and disbar you in just about every other domain, as well. Which is obvious since there has to be something wrong with your mind if you don't like The Beatles.

Well, old Jimbo (I'm sorry that you have to live with a name that sounds like you're an elefant from a circus)  here has never been one to refuse to barbecue a sacred cow (well I can imagine that *disgusted face*), and I’m just going to come out and say it:

The Beatles sucked. I mean, hard.

Blasphemy, you say? (Yep I do

Blasphemy, you say? (Yep I do.) Unfounded conjecture, you protest?  (Exactly.)Not so fast, amigo, because I’ve outline five SCIENTIFICALLY AND HISTORICALLY INDISPUTABLE reasons as to why not only are The Beatles EXTREMELY OVERRATED, but a downright crappy band of musicians AND human beings. (Oh NOW I'm excited... btw why are you always writing in caps lock? There's nothing wrong with our eyes darling..)

REASON NUMBER ONE: THEY WERE MEDIA CREATIONS

I'm not making you read the text he wrote about the reasons because it HURTS. It said that they were Nazis - I don't suppose that guy knows what Nazis are - before Eppy became their manager, that Eppy "threatened" them to play more radio friendly tunes and that he produced Beatlemania - He probably hired some millions of teenagers to scream, run after them and send them letters. That's perfectly logical my friends.

REASON NUMBER TWO: THEY WERE
RIP-OFFS

I won't even go on because it gets WAY worse

...I won't even go on because it gets WAY worse. You would probably get serious aggressions and try to kill our dear friend Jimbo who wrote this. At least I feel like that. After all, it's sad that he doesn't have anything else to do in his life. I don't... HOW do people manage to be that stupid???

Sorry to bother you with this shit.

Bye, Ria