(5) Answers And Gilmore Girls

mercury-ily asked some questions in the last chapter and I'll answer them now.

If you could travel back in time for only one day, where would you go?

There are honestly sooo many things I'd like to do but if I have to pick one I'd probably go to the 7.12.1980 and tell the police to arrest Mark David Chapman and also tell John to stay inside if the police isn't fast enough. And then I'd have a long talk with John and convince him that Yoko is the bitch that she is and The Beatles would reunite.

What modern musicians do you like (if any)?

I like quite a lot of modern musicians actually, so I'll just pick some. I listen to
- Muse (New Prog, Alternative-, Hard- and Artrock - also a bunch of other genres)
- Biffy Clyro (mainly Alternative and Progressive Rock)
- Alkaline Trio (Punk & Alternative Rock)
and I recently started listening to
- A Day To Remember (kinda Pop-Punk idk)
- Regina Spektor (Indie stuff - she's also a Beatles fan and she made covers of While My Guitar Gently Weeps and Real Love)
And I want to listen a bit more to Only Son (also Indie)

What's your favorite book?

Ooh well, that's a tricky one... there are so many good books. I think I'll choose Starter For Ten by David Nicholls, it's really funny (and embarrassing) and there are at least 15 amazing musicians mentioned. I highly recommend it.

Who's your favorite member of Queen and The Beatles?

Queen: Roger

The Beatles: George

The Beatles: George

I'm so in love with those two 😍

Are any of you watching Gilmore Girls? To prepare myself for the sequel A Year In The Life (I'm always so proud when someone makes a reference that I actually get) I'm watching all episodes again at the moment. I'm at the beginning of season 5 and I desperately need somebody to fangirl with about it.

Oh and never mind what I said about updating about once a week, you'll just have to bear with me every day.

Okay that's it for now. Sorry for wasting your time.❤