♢she came through my window♢

Aisling's dad,  Mr Skyy, sat in the living room of my home

Aisling's dad, Mr Skyy, sat in the living room of my home. He still didn't look too happy seeing me. But he wasn't yelling at me, and cursing me out like before. But I'd rather him do that now, because I deserved it. I didn't even care if he would start to beat the shit out of me.

I deserved all of it.

I wish that Mark would beat the shit out of me too.

I wiped my tears and looked at Mr Skyy.

He looked at me, and this time, a look of earnestness came over his face. It looked almost apologetic.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'm sorry. About Aisling. I'm sorry for causing your daughter so much pain. It's all my fault."

I couldn't read his face after I my attempt at an apology. He started down at the ground, and sighed. He nodded, and he almost looked like he was going to cry. But unlike me, he could hold it all in.

"I bullied your daughter, sir," I admitted. "And there's no excuse, but....I'm sorry."

I stood up and walked over to one side of the room. I couldn't look at her dad, because I couldn't fathom why he was even here, standing to be in the same room as me.

I wanted to die.

Why couldn't I make Aisling promise to me, to keep living?

"You didn't kill her."

I looked at him. "But I was a bully! I called her all kinda mean things!"

He nodded, and closed his eyes briefly, before opening them. "Yeah, and as long as you know that, and own up to your actions, you'll be able to move past everything you've done so horrible in your past. But young man, my daughter, Aisling was depressed, and I didn't see all of that when she'd been living."