“I'm sorry, sweetheart, I just… I don't know. Maybe tomorrow night,” she sighed.

He did as well, and patted her leg with a grim nod.

“I'll be waiting for you downstairs with the kids, my love.” He pressed a kiss to her lips and left the room.

She dropped her head back against the headboard and she groaned. How was she going to right this?

She didn't have long to think, however, as moments later, the baby pulled away from her breast. She grabbed the burp rage they kept by the bed and cleaned herself and Harper, then threw the rag over her shoulder and burped the baby, which didn't take long.

She walked down the stairs, cradling her daughter in her arms. Her kids all squealed and ooh-ed when they saw her. She chuckled a bit before handing Harper over to Evelyn.

She hugged her children, whispering something in both Henry and Emilia’s ears, luckily managing to do so without Robin’s noticing.

She slipped into the jacket he held out for her and linked her fingers with his, and they waved at the children before leaving the house.

- - - - - - - - -

The door slammed behind them as they entered the house. Regina giggled at Robin’s cringe; he thought the kids were sleeping.

He followed her up the stairs, but she let him enter their room first. She closed the door and locked it behind them. She came up behind him as he tossed his jacket on the bed and wrapped her arms around his waist, resting her head against his back. His hands dropped to his sides.

“Look, Robin, I know you're pissed with me. You've done a really good job of hiding it all evening, but I know you, and you're upset. And I'm sorry. I'm honestly so sorry, I can't even explain it to you. I feel horrible. Can you forgive me?”

He sighed.

“I forgive you, of course. I just miss you is all.”

She let go of him and took a few steps back.

“Then take me.”

He turned around looking confused.

“But the kids-”

“Are gone. Don't ask, I'll explain later. Right now, we have the house to ourselves, and I think we should take advantage of that.”

“Are you sure?”

She shimmied out of her shirt and tossed it on the ground by her shoes and she began unbuttoning her pants.

“That’s my job,” he exclaimed.

He rushed over to her and removed her jeans while she went to work unbuttoning his shirt and pushing it off her shoulders. As she presses kisses to every inch of his body that was exposed to her, he pulled his own pants off and unclasped her bra. She stepped out of her panties and he his boxers, and then she was on him. Her lips sought his in a passionate embrace and he lifted her into his arms and they collapsed onto the bed.

His lips never left hers as he rubbed his hands sensually over her body. His fingers found her breasts and he squeezed. She broke the kiss, panting, and grabbed his hands.

“Careful! They're sensitive,” she whined.

“Did I hurt you?” he asked, genuinely concerned.

“Yes, a little bit. I’m fine, though, just be careful around them. I'm still breastfeeding, you know?”

“I'm sorry, love, I'll be gentler,” he said kissing her cheek.