Chapter 12

A/N: Hey, yall!! I'm so sorry it took me so long to update, but here is chapter 12, finally!!

Regina opened her eyes and found three pairs of eyes staring back at her. She wiped the lingering sleep from her eyes and sat up, stretching. Roland climbed up and sat in her lap, Henry sitting next to her, Robin wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Good morning, my love," Robin said, placing a kiss on the side of her head. "How are you feeling?"

"Better," she sighed, giving a weak, unconvincing smile.

Robin looked as if he were about to say something, but she gave him a look that said not to mess with it-she was trying to be strong for the boys. Robin nodded.

"Really, Momma?" Roland asked.

"Yes, baby, really. I feel a lot better!" She said, tickling his sides. It was enough to satisfy both her boys.

"Henry, why don't you and Roland go get ready for school and then you can drive him to school before you go?" Robin suggested, grabbing his keys off the nightstand and tossing them to Henry.

"Really? Is it okay with you, Mom?" He asked.

Regina nodded.

"Awesome!" Henry exclaimed, hugging both his parents and running out of the room.

Robin looked at Regina.

"How are you really feeling?"

"Eh, so-so," she said, leaning into him. "My head hurts, I've got a sore throat, pretty sure I'm still feverish... But on the bright side, I think I could keep food down now. I really do feel a little better than I did last night."

"Good. Do you want to try and eat something now?" Robin asked.

"Sure."

"Alright, what would you like?"

"Toast," she said.

Robin nodded and placed a kiss on her forehead. He stood and walked to the door, then stopped and turned around.

"Anything else I can get you, dear?"

Regina thought for a moment.

"Unless you have a way to get my mom from the Enchanted Forest to here, no..."

Robin gave her a sympathetic look before turning and walking down stairs. The front door closed behind his two boys just as he walked into the kitchen and put the bread in the toaster. Then, he took out his phone and texted Emma. Within a few minutes, she was knocking on the front door and Robin was letting her in.

"What did you need, Robin? Your message sounded urgent," Emma said. She was still wearing her flannel pajama pants and t-shirt.

"Regina is sick. I'm making her toast, but I think what she really wants is for Cora to be here, too. She misses her mother, even if she won't admit it. Cora and Regina have magic mirrors that they can use to call each other between realms. I was hoping you could call Cora and figure out a way to get her here while I take care of Regina," Robin said.

"Sure, no problem. When did you want Cora to get here?"

"Today, possibly?"

"I'll see what I can do," Emma said, taking the mirror and using her magic to call Cora.

Robin heard the toast pop up. He went to the kitchen and put it on a plate, then poured a glass of ice water and grabbed a bottle of ibuprofen and took it upstairs. He set it on Regina's nightstand before sitting down beside her on the bed. She sat up and leaned back against the headboard, picking up the plate of toast and taking a bite of it. Robin placed his arm around Regina's shoulders and kissed the side of her head while she ate.