Chapter 20

*A/N: Y'all! It's the twentieth chapter of  Ever After! And it's been almost a year since I started the story! Time really flies, huh? So I just wanted to let y'all know, we are beginning to near the end of this story, I believe. I don't know how many more chapters I'll write(probably ten or more? Don't hold me to that, though). But we're kind of on the downhill slope to the finish line here. I've really enjoyed writing this story and reading all your wonderful comments. I've received nothing but love and support from each and every one of y'all, and I'm beyond thankful to the Lord for that. You all mean the world to me. Thank you for supporting my story and I.
But this is NOT the last chapter! There's still more to come. Many more twists and turns for our favorite couple and their family! So y'all still have a lot more to look forward to before we finish the race. I mean, we still have two babies to be born, and many more adventures that I have planned. I can't wait for y'all to find out what they are!
Side note- I will not be writing a sequel to Ever After. It's really likely that I'll start another fanfiction when this is over, as well as my one shots, but Ever After  will be a stand alone story
But anywhose. Here's chapter 20! Enjoy!