Ch. 1 Year 853

Unedited.

He just stood there and I didn't know what to do. To panic, to run, to scream, I didn't know. I just froze, but suddenly I felt something shake me.

* end of flashback *

Year 853

"Eren! Your doing great!" yelled Hanji as she swinged through the trees with her 3DMG. Out of nowhere, Eren grabbed one of Hanji's wires and pulled it. It immediately threw her against the ground.

"Shit." I immediately swung through the trees and cut the nape of Eren's titan and flung Eren out. He was falling to the ground when Mikasa came out of nowhere and caught him right before he impacted the ground. God, I didn't know what pissed me off more, the fact Eren can't control what he does when he's in titan form or the the fact Mikasa is way to overprotective over Eren.

I swung down to Hanji who just happend to be laughing like a maniac. God that titan loving freak.

"Did you see that? It was great!" She practically busted my eardrums.

"See what shitty glasses? You almost die? Cause yes, that was great."

I marched toward Eren and stood over his body. He just stared right at me while I death stared him.

"Your not that intamadating, shortie." Oh did that hit a nerve. I turned towards her and just glared at her. I yanked Eren by the ear and dragged him along with me. I am beyond angered, didn't know someone could be so god dam mad.

"Eren, do you have any idea what just happend?" He gave me a blank stare.

"No, sir." I studied him carefully.

"Well, you grabbed on of Hanji's wires and threw her against the ground, not that I'm complaining. Sadly, shitty glasses survived."

"Oh my god! Did I really?"

"What's the shocker Eren? You never remember what you do as a titan." He looked down at the ground. "But.. I will say you managed to stay in titan form for three hours and your body is fine. Actually quite remarkable. "

"Oh did I really?" He looked up at me.

"Yes, on a different note, why in the hell is Mikasa is so overprotective over you? I understand the whole brother sister thing going on, but don't you think she goes overboard?" I always tend to ask impersonal questions, but jeez, it just gets on my nerves.

"FUCK YOU! HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT? HER PARENT WERE MURDER IN HER FACE, SHE WAS KIDNAPPED AND I SAVED HER BY KILLING THE ROBBERS! THEN FIVE YEARS LATER OUR HOME WAS TAKEN FROM HER YET AGAIN, AND MY MOTHER WAS EATEN RIGHT IN HER FACE! OF COURSE SHE WOULD GO OVERBOARD! ITS ONLY ME AND ARMIN SHE HAS LEFT!" He yelled at me, I was taken a aback, taking a few steps back.

He was crying, Eren was crying. I ran up to him and hugged him. I didn't even care if it was weird, but it made me sad that he had such a fucked up childhood like I did.

"Eren.. it's okay. I'm here for you." I breathe into his neck. He let's go and and looks me in the face, wiping away his tears he says,

"I know Levi, how many times have you saved me? I really appreciate it. " He hugs me again.

"Let's go Eren, they're probabaly waiting for us."

"Yeah."

About halfway back I look at Eren and tell him, "Eren, well now since you can be a titan form for a much longer time, I think we should go and take Wall Maria back."

His face lit up, his determination honestly always scared me. "Really Corporal?"

"Yes, and call me Levi. " This kid definitely has my respects. "Let's go back eh?"

"yeah let's go back."

*************

I'm not sure what this feeling is but I am going to rip it out of my chest, and send it to the depths of hell.

I stomp out of my room, but rush right back in realizing that i needed to dress. I dressed and walked out of my room once i checked that i was fully clothed. I walk to the room next to mine and bang on the door.

"Eren! Wake up you little shit!" I yell and ended up having to open the door to see Eren sleeping peacefully. He almost looks cute.. What the hell am I saying? I grab the cup of water on the table near his bed and splash it on his face, but also slap him across the face so he was sure to wake up.

"Ah! Ah! What the hell?"I glare at him, he already knowing what I meant. "Levi, I'm sorry."

"Shut up." is all I say, he already knowing what I meant.

I walk out to the mess hall and take my usual seat in the almost empty table. I see Eren walk in a few minutes later. I was in a terrible mood, and wasn't in the mood for anybodys shit. But then again, I never was.

I later walk out to the courtyard, seeing the sun shine bright as ever. illuminating everything even the filth from the stalls of the horses when I walk by.

I go back to the courtyard and find Eren. I just point at him. He knows, oh he knows. I just point at him and he knows to clean. It's amazing, I do a simple thing and he understands what I mean.

"Where? " is all he says. I point in the direction to the stables. " dammit, not stables again" I hear him mutter.

***************

After the evaluation of how clean, the stables are, I take Eren to my office. That boy, sure can clean well.

I sit in my chair and Eren's sits in his. "Eren, I want to talk about the-"

"Taking Wall Maria back?" he says hopefully.

"Of course, what else. Look, I'm not sure it's going to happen that soon, the shitty rich bastards still aren't that convinced that you're in humanitys side. So, just keep it low for a while, don't tell anybody, understand?"

"Yes."

"Okay, now clean my room. "

"What, why?" I just point, and off he went. I kicked my feet up on the desk and watched him leave.