15 - Icy Lake

Day 4, Thursday

Sam woke to find Gabe snuggled against his side sleeping peacefully, still on the couch from last night. He smiled softly at Gabe, before moving slightly to put an arm around him and pull him closer.

"Well aren't you two just adorable," Dean said, looking over at them from where he was already awake, standing across the room. He rolled his eyes at them as Sam glared, walking off into his own room to get Cas.

A weary Cas walked out of the room, and went to look out the window. "The storm's stopped," he said.

"The lake might be frozen over," Dean said, walking up behind Cas and wrapping his arms around his waist while resting his chin on Cas's shoulder. "I know it's a summer camp but ice skating would be fun."

"Yeah if Gabe ever wakes up," Sam muttered. But Gabe was sleeping so peacefully...

"All you have to do is shout at him," Dean said, walking over to them. "Gabriel! Get your sorry ass up!"

Gabe stirred as Sam glared at Dean. He opened his eyes, blinking a few times and looking at Sam. Their faces were inches away from each others.

"Well hello there," Gabe said quietly, his voice husky from sleep. Sam immediately blushed and Gabe just smirked.

"You two are in a public area," Dean called as he walked away. "Keep that in mind before you do it on the couch."

"You're no fun Deano," Gabe said, before very gracefully rolling over and falling off the couch and standing up. That was sarcastic by the way.

Sam chuckled and got up normally, before going to look out the window. Cas was right, the storm had completely stopped and there was a thick layer of snow covering the ground.

"We should go down to the lake," Sam said to Gabe as he joined him at the window.

"Luci and Michael probably have ice skates somewhere," Gabe said, smiling. Sam smiled at him, and there was a moment of silence as they looked into each others eyes.

"Just kiss already!" Dean yelled.

"You ruined the moment," Gabe said, glaring at him. Dean just shrugged before grabbed Cas and walking to the door. Sam just chuckled at the way Gabe kept glaring at the door after they were gone.

"We should go out there too," Sam said.

"Fine," Gabe said. "Just let me get dressed first." Because they were still wearing the clothes from yesterday. Gabe walked off into his room and Sam waited for a bit before realizing he should probably get changed too. So he just walked into the room.

"Uh Sam? People getting changed in here."

"I'm aware," Sam said, not actually looking at Gabe as he went over to get his own stuff. "I need to get changed too you idiot." There was just silence from behind him. Sam glanced over to see that Gabe was in fact shirtless at that point in time, and tried not to let his gaze linger too much. But Gabe still noticed.

"Like what you see Sammy?" Gabe asked, and Sam could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Oh I'm just in here for clothes," Sam said, not turning around again. He heard a little huffing noise from Gabe and smiled. Before abruptly turning around, stepping over to Gabe and kissing him.

He pulled away too quickly for Gabe to react, smiling before leaving the room, leaving Gabe standing there with wide eyes.

Sam got changed in the bathroom and waited for Gabe to come out, smiling innocently when he did. Gabe didn't say anything, just walked up to him and pulled him down into another kiss, just as quick as the one before.