Chapter 15

(I have to get back in the groove of things so let's get it on)
--
My mouth dropped open. "S-Seán..I don't know what to say.." He stepped closer towards me and put his hands on my waist."I don't blame you. I would feel the same way. But I honestly can't stop thinking about you. You're just different from any other girl I've ever met and you're just so gorgeous and I just want you."

My eyes began to tear up. I can't love him. I love Mark. I turned away and started crying. "Se-Seán I can't. Mark is still my love. I can't cheat on him." Seán shrugged."If he loved you, would he be so secretive? Would he hide things from you?" Seán made a good point but I do not care. I love Mark.

"I'm sorry. I have to go." I grabbed my jacket and my keys and grabbed the door handle when I felt a hand grab mine. "Please don't leave (Y/N),I can treat you so much better than he can. Let me prove it to you. Please.." I felt bad honestly,my gut tells me to stay here but my brain is telling me to go to Mark. "I-I'm sorry."

I pull my hand away away and open the door and get in my car. I sigh and started it. I pulled out of his driveway and started driving to Marks. I got there pretty quickly and I got out and went inside because I have a key to his house. I set my stuff down and call out,"Mark! "

No answer.

"Mark!" I yelled again. I go into the living room and there is not sign of him. Suddenly,I hear the door open and he walked him. My eyes filled with tears as I ran towards him and hugged him."Mark please don't leave me. I love you so much and I need you." I sobbed. Mark wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.  " I wont leave you (Y/N)." I continued to sob into his shirt and I couldn't help it.

He picked me up and kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly. I smiled and said," Please don't leave me." He nodded and said," I will never leave you." He kissed my lips and brought me to the bedroom.

He laid me softly on the bed and started moving his lips down to my neck finding my sweet spot,which lets me release a small moan. He keeps going down and tug on the hem of my shirt. I sit up and take it off revealing my black Lacey bra to him. "Damn babe." He smirked and starts kissing my breasts.

I bit my lip and moan. He nibbles on my nipple which drives me wild. "Mark quit teasing me." I whispered. "As you please." He grunted. I tugged on his belt Buckley of his suit. He backed up and undid his buckle and pulled his pants down revealing his bulge. I smiled lightly and teased him by running my fingers on the hem of my panties.

He bit his lip and lunged on top of me as he grinded his bulge on the thin fabric of my panties. I licked my lips and kissed him pushing my tongue and ran my fingers through his hair and grinded against him making him moan through our kiss. I slid my panties off and broke our kiss.

"I love you so fucking much (Y/N)" he kissed my stomach and moved his way down making my back arch feeling is hot breath on my skin. He pressed his lips against my entrance and made my toes curl up. he pressed tongue inside me and made me moan. He pumped his tongue in and out making me squeal. "Mark..please." He smirked.

He stood up and pulled down his boxers,making his seven inch shaft fling out. I licked my lips and stood up and got on top of him. His eyes widened as I moved my lips down from his chest to his tip. I licked his tip which drives him wild. "(y/n) please.." I smiled and started deep throating him. I Bobbed my head up and down on his shaft. Mark ran his fingers through my hair and moaned.

I knew he was close I went faster and then he pulled me up and switched positions and shoved himself all the way in. I gasped at his length and gripped he sheets and moaned loudly. "Fuck! I'm close." He grunted I couldn't even say a word without moaning. The amount of pleasure was so overwhelming.

"On..three." Mark grunted. "1..." he started going faster hitting my G-Spot. "Mark!" "2..." I was so close I can't wait much longer. "3!" We both released into each other and exhaled heavily. He grabbed his boxers and threw me his flannel he was wearing and I put it on without any panties and bra.

He snuggled up next to me and held me close. "I love you (y/n)."
--
WOW THAT WAS SOMETHING.

I CANT WRITE SMUT KMS.

WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

love shelbi