Chapter 3~ Back at it

Mark and I have been doing pretty well after our,"Moment." But it has brought us closer. I was woken up by a pair of arms wrapped around my stomach. I chuckled and tried to escape his grip.

"Babeee..don't..goo...stay in beed with mee." He was tired, I could tell. "Baby, i need to make us some breakfast." I protested. He groaned and released me. I giggled and got up, I put on his red flannel, because why not.

I tip-toed to the kitchen to cook some pancakes. As I was mixing the batter, the white, gooey batter reminded me of Our experience last night. It was amazing. I regret none of it, he was so amazing and dominant.

I pour it into the pan and flipped some pancakes, when I felt a hand squeezing my ass. I let out a slight moan and felt Mark's kissing traveling my neck, leaving love bites here and there. I bit my lip and flipped the pancake onto a plate. "Babe please, I'm trying to cook." I moaned. He smirked and bit his lip.

"Fine, but you owe me." he spanked my ass and went into the living room. I loved how dominant he was, it made me feel so weak in my knees. I finally finished cooking as I made Mark's plate and mine and brought it to him. "Thanks (y/n)." I plopped down beside him and began chowing down. "Damn babe, these are so good." i smiled. "Shit, I forgot to post a video!"

I arched my brow."What do you mean?" He looked at me and chuckled."Oh yeah, I do youtube for my side career, My youtube name is,"Markiplier."I make a good amount of money off of it." I nodded as he put his plate in the sink, and went into his "work room."

I got on my phone and looked him up."Damn, he has 11 million subscribers, How did I never notice him before?" I heard mark screaming and I guessed he was recording a scary game. I decided to go on Netflix and watch,"Teen Wolf." To pass the time.

Mark finally came back out, after two hours. He looked exhausted. He sat on the couch and laid his head on my lap. I began to stroke his hair and rub his neck. "Mhm. Babe you're so good at this." I nodded and kissed his delicate lips. He smiled through the kiss and pulled away.

I almost forgot that Volleyball Tryouts were today at 5pm. I check the time, it was 1pm. "Babe I have Volleyball Tryouts today." Mark sat up and arched his brow. " You play Volleyball?" I nodded. " I use to play in my old town. I was a Middle and I was very good." He smiled and bit his lip." I bet you look pretty damn hot in spandex." I blushed and nodded.

I got up and went to make me a Sandwich. "Mark you want anything to eat?" He got up and sat at the end of the island. He shook his head no. I got out the bread and went to the fridge to get some Turkey and chesse. I bent over and mark threw a crumpled up napkin at my ass.

i stood up and gave an annoyed look and laughed. "Mark..?" He looked up from his phone."Yeah?" I gulped. " I need some clothes to go practice in and knee pads and shoes." He nodded and stroked his hair.

"I'll go to Dick Sporting Good and get you some. I smiled and hugged him."Thank you!" He walked out and closed the door. I ate my sandwich and saw he left his phone on the counter. his phone didnt have a lock so I unlocked it and looked at his stuff.

He has a few missed calls and some text messages but those weren't my business, because I know he is Loyal and wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

I went on his Instagram and his notifications were blowing up. I saw a whole bunch of fans commenting,"Daddy!" I rolled my eyes. Then I decided to post a picture and "hack" his instagram.

I went to the patio and got really good lighting to take a selfie. I took it and didn't use a filter. i captioned it as,"Hacked🙈✌ By your fav" I posted it and the picture blew up with likes and comments. I loojed at some of comments. Some were super nice, some were some jealous fans. I shut his phone off and put it back where it was.

After awhile, Mark came back in with a bag of clothes and knee pads and shoes. I kissed his cheek and thanked him as i slipped on the clothes. (Above) I looked awesome. My ass looked great. I laughed and checked the time. it was 3:30.

I walked out and told mark im gonna go and ill be back. I kissed him and he grabbed my butt. I smirked and walked out. I got in my car and tuned the radio to 101.5 and the song,"No Type" was on. (Thats a good song look it up if you want (: )

I arrived at the school and there was about 20 girls there. They looked pretty good. I told the coach my name and I recognised her. She was my Science Teacher. "ALRIGHT ladies line up so I can put you in positions to play a game." She put me at the net as a hitter. (video above watch now, its in Chinese but its super cool)

I did awesome a tryouts I think. I spiked it at everyone and I did good. She is posting the list right now. I was shaking uncontrollable with my friend Paige. She put the list up. I made the team and Paige did too! I was cheering and I couldn't wait to tell Mark the good News!

___________________________________

Thank you all so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Love, Shelbi💖