Chapter 6

On my way back home from "Detention" I got a call and I answered it immediately not even seeing who it was from.

"Hello?", I asked. "Hey (y/n), glad I could call yee back." The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't really put my finger on it.

"Who is this?" i asked concerned. "Oh-laugh- Its Séan, or Jack. I wanted to talk to yee bout some stuff." I chuckled and smiled."Oh I didn't recognize the voice."

-phone call-

Jack- hey (y/n), how ye doin'? Sor'y if I are botherin' you.

You- No, no its fine Jack. I just got home from(gulp) d-detention.

Jack- oh..why did ye get in detention?

You- (bites lip) uh..well...I was in my Spanish class and I was talking to my friends and I accidentally said a curse word in Spanish, trying to repeat a word. and she got mad...

Jack- hm..well that stinks. Well I just wanted to tell you I'm coming to America for a couple months to visit Mark and you.

You- Oh wow! Sounds fun. I'm guessing you're going to be staying with Mark?

Jack- yeah. He always lets me stay with him when I come here. But I would love to meet you.(cough) I mean see you.

You- (raises eyebrow) Have you not ever seen me before?

Jack- no. Mark just mentions you alot when we play video games. He has never really ever described your features. But anyways, im flying in tomorrow.

You- Oh. Well So Im guessing ill see you after school?

Jack- Yeah. (Chuckle) Mark has to go to his Mom's for the night so he wanted me to tell you to stay with me until he gets back tomorrow morning..

You- O-Oh. (Bites lip) Well Uh ill see you tomorrow I guess.

Jack- y-yeah. See you soon.

(End call)

Wow. Was Jack trying to hit on me? Why was he acting so weird? It doesn't matter. Because I love Mark and he loves me. Jack is his bestfriend he wouldn't try anything.

I sat on my bed and pulled up my lap top and checked Facebook. Nothing new. Besides the election for president. I rolled my eyes and slammed my lap top shut.

I heard my stomach rumble. "Gosh Im starving, sis wont be home tonight so it looks like I have to fend for myself." I head down the stairs and I go into the kitchen. "Do i want to just make some cereal or order a pizza for myself?"

"Pizza it is." I picked up my phone and called Dimaggio's Pizza and order a 18 inch pepperoni pizza. "okay ms.patterson it will be at your house in 25 minutes." I hung up and laid on the couch and turned on the TV.

(25 minutes later)

"Ding dong" I got up and went to the door. "That'll be..(y/n)?" I look up and see it's Bryce. A boy from my school. "O-Oh hey Bryce." "Hey (Y/n), Heres your pizza." I nodded."I didn't know you were a delivery boy." He chuckled. "I didn't know you could eat a big pizza by yourself." I blushed and gave him the money. "Have a nice night Patterson." He winked. I shut the door and set the pizza on the table.

"Why out of everyone it had to be the guy I use to like." I groaned and opened the box. The pizza smelled sooooo good. I took me a slice and took a bite. The hot, smooth chesse soothed my saliva in my mouth and the fierce pepperoni made my taste buds tingle in sensation.

(i can't believe I made eating some pizza sound so sexual. Im sorry😂)

(The next day)

-BEEP BEEP BEEP WAKE THE FUCK UP BEEP BEEP BEEPPPP WAKE THE HELL UP-

I slammed the alarm because it was really annoying after awhile. I sat up and thought,"I'm gonna dress cute today!" I got up and straightened my hair and put it in a high ponytail and grabbed my new clothes from my closet.

 I sat up and thought,"I'm gonna dress cute today!" I got up and straightened my hair and put it in a high ponytail and grabbed my new clothes from my closet

I was proud of how I looked so I took a selfie and posted it on my Instagram. I grabbed my book bag and A granola bar and ran out the door.

I hopped in the car and drove to school. I really wanted Mark to see me in this outfit. About after 6 minutes I made it to school and I checked my phone. It was 7:07am. I was very early. I grabbed my bag and ran inside the building.

I went into Mark's room and saw him sitting at his desk grading papers. I opened the door and stepped in. "Mr.Fischbach, May I come in?"

__________________
Thank you all so much for reading! Sorry foe the lack of chapters. Ive been sooo busy!

❤️Shelbi.