Chapter 12

Wade eventually came back with 2 crates of beer. Me and Mark were sitting on the couch talking about how Christmas break was coming up soon. "Hey Love Birds, ready to get wasted." I laughed and Mark rolled his eyes. "Wade I don't want to get too drunk, I might say or do things I don't mean."

Wade just laughed. "Oh Mark. You'll be okay." I laughed and grabbed a beer. "(Y/N) are you sure you want some? I can get you some wine or wine coolers." I laughed. "Mark, Stop being my dad." I opened up the can and took a big gulp. "Mark she's cool." Wade laughed and went to the TV and set up the game.

"Can I get some chips too?" Mark laughed and nodded. I walked to my pantry and grabbed some chips and dip. I walked back into the living room and saw that the guys moved it around. They had pillows and Blankets set up. They moved the couches to make a barricade and the beer to the side.

I came in and set the chips and dip on the floor. Mark handed me a controller and we started playing. I took a sip of beer and coughed since I've never had it before.

Mark and Wade looked at me and cocked their heads. "(Y/N)?" I turned ,-cough- y-yeah?-cough-"

"Wrong pipe?" Wade laughed. I rolled my eyes and nodded and kept playing. Mark started building a house that started to looks like a dick. "Wade! WADE! HELP ME DAMNIT." Mark yelled at the screen and i couldn't help laughing.

Mark gave me a grin and destroyed my little hut I was building. "MARK WHAT THE HELL." I punched him lightly in the arm. "Owwww." he groaned.

Wade laughed."Love birds, looks what I built." Me and Mark turned our heads to the game and Wade built a giant pink penis. Mark laughed and I laughed too.

-2 hours later-
Wade: 6 beers
Mark: 6 beers
Me: 8 beers

"AH ha ha. Maaaaarkk. I -hic- can't get to tha forestttt." I chuckled. Mark laid his head on my shoulder. "Baby -hic- you haveee to jum overa the block." I giggled and jumped. I looked over and saw Wade leaning on Mark.

Wade wouldn't stop laughing and it was hilarious. I was hella drunk and i didn't give a shit. Yeah I'm 16 but oh fucking well. I'm a boss ass bitch and I do what I want. I stood up on the table and started dancing.

Mark was starring and wade stood up next to me and started dancing. Wade is like the brother I never had. Mark started laughing. "Strip Strip Strip!" Mark yelled and clapped his hands. My dunk self was like oh hell lets go. So I threw off my shirt revealing my sports bra and and I slid off my pants to leave me in spandex.

I danced and danced until I supposedly passed out. But I woke up a few hours later with a major hangover. I sat up from the table and saw Mark and Wade asleep on the couch. I giggled and went to the medicine cabinet.

I grabbed some Tylenol and decided to cook some food for the guys. I looked at the stove clock. 5:43pm. I looked in the freezer and found some Pork Chops(If your a vegetarian pretend its pasta). I started cooking and Wade came into the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"Hey (Y/N)." he yawned and grabbed some Tylenol. "Hey sleepyhead" Wade put his head on my shoulder. I giggled and tapped his head "Go lay down, food will be done soon." Wade groaned and went back into the living room.

I laughed and kept cooking. I finished up eventually and set it on the table. "guys food ready." I chirped.

No answer. I rolled my eyes.

"Foods ready!" I did in a louder tone.

No answer.

I huffed. "MARK WADE GET YOUR ASSES INTO THIS KITCHEN." i screamed and the two men fell onto the floor as they scrambled into the kitchen. "WHATS WRONG" mark almosted yelled. I smiled. "Foods done." I showed them.

They both rolled their eyes and sat at the table to eat. "Wow this is so good!" Wade said with his mouth full. Mark nodded in agreement. I smiled and ate quietly.

Today was so much fun. I hope I won't regret it. And I shouldn't.

Right?

--♡--
Thank you all so much for reading :)