No tittle

(I literally can't think of one)

Goes into tumblr seen some viktuuri fan art."*le gasp* new episode Yasss"

~~~Finishes episode~~~

3rd view (I guess)

Japan and America enter authors room and its tackled but a crying author.

"Please I need a season 2 or next episode next week stat this shit is addictive just like Free! Did to me" author says while sliding down and toking forth and back in a fetus position.

"Sorry author but I don't know when next episode or if there gonna make a second season wirr come" Japan said trying to comfort her meanwhile America is getting some tissues.

"So dudette when did you start crying? How good was it?" Alfie ask giving her the tissues he brought.

(Spoilers are said in this area)

"Oh it was great, since the beginning my eye watered with what Yuri said, I cried of happiness with the cutie Canadian JJ, I smiled with the Thailander (if u from there tell how you would be call), then saw Yuri and tried not to cry of happiness, saw the gay ass Switzy Chris *sobs* I never knew I would grow to love Chris he is kinda like France *sobs more*, then my love friend *sobs* I fucking ship them, then the love of my life only one year older than me my Yuri Plisetsky *sobs with smile* he looked so gracefully and won gold metal and and *sobs more of happiness*, and the end Yuri and Viktor skating together is so gracefully *break down* I just hope they do another season it would be interesting see both of them ether compete against each other or skate together."

"Arr better now author-chan"

"Yes all better now, thank you I needed that out of my chest"

"I really do hope they do another episode/season it had a good plot" Alfie said surprising the author

"Yes your right Alfie the plot was excellent a marvelous things to see like the plot of Free! Was really good, I would love to see how they work with it if they decide on continuing such beautiful thing"

Yes I fucking cried over it like a bitch like I did for Free!